This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Private eco home/tiny home on its own spectacular secluded plot
- Within easy reach of Tivat, Kotor, Perast and Budva
- Bicycle, quad bike, kayak and sports equipment hire
If you're after somewhere to cast off your clothes (or keep them on), in a natural setting without thinking about prying peepers, then this naturist-friendly place fits the bill nicely. Perfectly, in fact, as this is a private eco home/tiny home on its own plot of land, with distant sea views and surrounded by pretty countryside. And you don't have to practise naturism to come and stay here – all are more than welcome.
Eco Home Montenegro is a singular eco home in a handsome meadow, housing up to three guests. Pre-pitched tents are available if you have more in your party: just ask when you book using the 'Special requests' section in your booking confirmation email.
On the land around the cabin are sun loungers that look out over the land with smashing sea views, and you can rent bikes, quad bikes and kayaks from the main house to intrepidly explore what's beyond. Archery targets and sports equipment are also available to rent.
For food, fire up your own barbie at base, or there are a couple of seafood restaurants overlooking the bay.
Tourist board rating
✓ British Sign Language (BSL)
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Leave the car at home
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
The cabin is within easy reach of the Bay of Kotor's Solila Nature Reserve, a protected wildlife haven home to some of Europe's most endangered bird species such as flamingos and cormorants.
If you're up for a walk to the coast, the tiny ancient fishing village of Bigova is five kilometres away in a small sheltered bay bordered by rocky beaches and clear blue water. Wash the catch of the day down with a crisp chardonnay in one of its excellent seafood restaurants; there's also a nice little beach there if you fancy a dip to cool off.
The city of Tivat and its luxurious Porto Montenegro marina, ritzy restaurants and swanky cocktail bars is 20 minutes' drive away. From here it's about 15 minutes by car from the fortified town of Kotor and its winding streets, medieval Old Town and maritime museum telling the story of the town's seafaring history.
From Kotor, travel up the coast to the ancient town of Perast, for boats trip to the tiny islet of Sveti Đorđe, or travel south to the seaside citadel of Budva for sandy beaches, nightlife and more medieval sightseeing.
- Does Eco Home Montenegro have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Eco Home Montenegro dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Eco Home Montenegro? The cabin is within easy reach of the Bay of Kotor's Solila Nature Reserve, a protected wildlife haven home to some of Europe's most endangered bird species such as flamingos and cormorants. … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Eco Home Montenegro?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.