This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful and hassle free child friendly holidays in the Brecon Beacons
- Everything you need is provided
- Ideal for families and couples alike
Our glamping site is approximately 4 miles from the historical cathedral town of Brecon and just minutes from the foothills of Pen-Y-Fan, in the heart of the countryside you will never be short of things to do. Our traditional Sioux tipis are set apart from each other in a gently sloping field, bordered by the river Cynrig in a quiet and peaceful area; you will not get a more perfect location.
Fully equipped, well-lit, ventilated and cosy, the tipi is an opulent way to experience living with nature. All you need to do is arrive to a deluxe canopy under the stars, with everything ready and waiting for you, the hassle of normal camping has vanished. Opening in 2016 is our Luxury Camping Cabin which can sleep up to 6 on one kingsize memory foam bed, and two sets of bunk beds (full size single beds). The Cabin also hosts two sofas, log burner and all your cooking equipment etc.
A stay at our site is completely hassle free. All you need to bring is bedding, clothes and food! Everything else is provided. Get in touch now for further information.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Propane/gas cylinders available
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Tipis, yurts, or wigwams
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Lake and/or mountain
- Coach stations
— 3.2 kilometres
3.2 kilometres Tredegar: Lidl Coach Stop — 18.2 kilometres
18.2 kilometres Merthyr Tydfil Bus Station — 19.3 kilometres
- Train stations
Rhymney Rail Station
— 18.8 kilometres
18.8 kilometres Merthyr Tydfil Rail Station — 19.5 kilometres
19.5 kilometres Pontlottyn Rail Station — 20.4 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Newport (S Wales) Ferry Terminal
— 48.1 kilometres
Cardiff International Airport
— 58.1 kilometres
The location of our campsite couldn’t be more ideal, within 4 miles you have the historic cathedral town of Brecon offering you the chance to wander the shops, stop for a coffee, explore one of our two museums or simply admire the beauty of the town. Being situated in the heart of the Brecon-Beacons National Park you will never be short of places to walk and hike or simply take a slow lazy ramble. The opportunities for outdoor activities are endless. Walk, cycle, swim, fish or horse ride from our doorstep or further afield Llangorse Lake, a mere 7 miles drive away presents you with the chance to partake in many boating activities. Cantref Adventure Farm offers the chance of a fun packed family day out and is within walking distance of the site. If you feel like venturing further afield, the area is full to capacity with places to visit, take The Big Pit, Dan Yr Ogof Showcaves, Carreg Cennen Castle or Black Mountains activities as a few examples.
If exploring the area and admiring the beauty of our country takes your fancy then again, there a surplus of opportunities within a few miles drives away. We suggest exploring waterfall country, or taking a trip to Talybont-on-Usk and admiring the waterfalls and reservoirs and of course, exploring the Brecon-Beacons and taking in the magnificent Pen-y-Fan, the highest point in Southern Britain.
- Brecon Mountain Railway (13.7 kilometres)
- Penderyn Distillery Visitor Centre (20.0 kilometres)
- National Showcaves of Wales (23.5 kilometres)
- Cwmmau Farmhouse (33.4 kilometres)
- Aberdulais Falls (38.7 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Camp Cynrig Tipi Village have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camp Cynrig Tipi Village dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Camp Cynrig Tipi Village? The location of our campsite couldn’t be more ideal, within 4 miles you have the historic cathedral town of Brecon offering you the chance to wander the shops, stop for a coffee, ... Read more