Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campsites and Holiday Parks in Co. Meath
1 bookable site in Co. Meath
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Peaceful family-run site in the Loughcrew hills
- Mature trees, heritage museum, events hall, music sessions and café
- A 10-minute walk from the ancient Loughcrew complex and Carn T
Non-electric grass tent pitch unlimited x From £22/€24/$38.97/US$28.42/CA$37.52/CHF25.90/SEK248.50/DKK178.54/NOK258.43/ISK3,869/ARS2,139.74/CLP21,689/PEN100.21/NZ$42.02/ZAR464.18/PLN107.04/R$153.20/CZK641.93/RSD2,821/HUF8,645.81/RUB2,151.04/CN¥192.34 per night Electric asphalt touring pitch 6 x From £27.50/€30/$48.72/US$35.52/CA$46.90/CHF32.38/SEK310.62/DKK223.18/NOK323.04/ISK4,836/ARS2,674.68/CLP27,112/PEN125.26/NZ$52.52/ZAR580.23/PLN133.79/R$191.49/CZK802.42/RSD3,526/HUF10,807.26/RUB2,688.80/CN¥240.43 per night Yurt 5 x From £100.83/€110/$178.62/US$130.24/CA$171.98/CHF118.71/SEK1,138.95/DKK818.33/NOK1,184.49/ISK17,732/ARS9,807.16/CLP99,410/PEN459.28/NZ$192.59/ZAR2,127.50/PLN490.58/R$702.15/CZK2,942.20/RSD12,930/HUF39,626.61/RUB9,858.92/CN¥881.57 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
Anyone who’s been to Ireland, read about Ireland or indeed not been under a rock since birth is likely aware that the country is somewhat steeped in heritage. Have a royally good time digging into all this history while camping in Co Meath, Ireland’s heritage capital and where Irish kings once held forth from the Hill of Tara.
History Irish and Neolithic crops up all over the county: as well as Tara, travellers arrive in ‘the royal county’ of Meath to see ancient Newgrange, part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Brú na Bóinne and over four hundred years older than Stonehenge. Trim Castle, the bookish town of Kells and the burial grounds and passage tombs of Loughcrew will be easy to get to from a Co Meath campsite too; less anciently, have a right royal time kayaking or fishing for salmon on the River Boyne, play golf at Kilkeen Castle and umpteen other courses, and savour a play or a show at Navan’s Solstice Arts Centre.
- What are the top sites in Co. Meath?
- How much does it cost to stay in Co. Meath? Prices start at €23.94 ($38.88)/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in Co. Meath are open now? 1 See all sites in Co. Meath open now
- What are the top destinations in Co. Meath? See all destinations in Co. Meath
- How many sites in Co. Meath allow dogs? 1 See all dog-friendly sites in Co. Meath