此营地目前未在 Pitchup.com 上接受预订。
如果您是该营地的所有者，请添加您的企业详细信息，即刻通过 Pitchup.com 接受预订。
Moreton Farm Leisure Park is a peaceful family-friendly site catering for touring caravans, motorhomes and tents.
All our touring caravan and motorhome pitches are hardstanding and the majority also have their own drainage and water supply direct to the pitches.
Just some of our facilities for touring and camping include:
- two modern shower and toilet blocks which are cleaned twice a day and checked regularly throughout the day (showers are free of charge and operated by a push button)
- disabled access in one of the shower/toilet blocks, together with a disabled shower/toilet unit
- baby changing facilities and baby baths in all blocks
- launderette and washing-up facilities near to both the touring field and the tent field
- three chemical waste points located around the park
Kilgetty Coach Stop
— 2.3 公里
2.3 公里 Tenby: Upper Park Rd Coach Stop — 4.7 公里
4.7 公里 Pembroke: Castle Coach Stop — 14.0 公里
Saundersfoot Rail Station
— 1.3 公里
1.3 公里 Kilgetty Rail Station — 2.4 公里
2.4 公里 Tenby Rail Station — 4.5 公里
Tenby Ferry Landing
— 4.6 公里
4.6 公里 Caldey Island Ferry Landing — 8.2 公里
8.2 公里 Pembroke Dock Ferry Terminal — 15.9 公里
— 47.0 公里
At the Kilgetty roundabout on the A477, take the first exit signposted for Tenby on the A478. Follow the road for around 1.5 miles and we are located on the left-hand side after the village of Pentlepoir. There are signposts on the side of the road indicating the holiday park.
Moreton Farm is a family-run park situated in a secluded valley about a mile away from the harbour village of Saundersfoot, which is in the southern heart of the Pembrokeshire National Coastal Park.
Saundersfoot itself has something for everyone: beaches, coves, unspoilt sands, restaurants, pubs, cafés, shops and a busy fishing harbour. Our local beaches at Saundersfoot lie to both sides of the harbour. The safe bathing and sailing waters of the bay are the main attractions. From the harbour you can buy fresh fish or hire and charter a boat to fish for your own. The harbour is the life and soul of Saundersfoot and hosts various events throughout the year, from St David's Day markets in March to Christmas markets in December and the spectacular sight of the New Year's Day Swim; this village is a great all year round destination for all the family.
Take a two-mile drive from Moreton Farm Leisure Park and you will find yourself in the historic medieval walled town of Tenby: its narrow meandering streets are filled with many interesting shops, pubs, restaurants, galleries and bars. There are stunning beaches, a harbour with fishing trips and pleasure boat trips including a trip three miles offshore to the beautiful monastery island of Caldey.
Moreton Farm Leisure Park is in an ideal location for exploring the Pembrokeshire National Park Coastline and the many historical buildings and castles in the area. South Pembrokeshire has three of the finest Norman Castles in Wales: Pembroke, Carew and Manorbier.翻译 (由 Google 翻译驱动)
- Pembroke Castle (14.0 公里)
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park (15.0 公里)
- Pembrey Country Park (28.9 公里)
- Tudor Merchant's House (4.8 公里)
- Stackpole Estate (17.2 公里)
查找英国国家自行车道路网上的当地路线 - 骑行路线延绵 20000 多公里。
- Moreton Farm Leisure Park有游泳池吗？ 否 查看所有特性
- Moreton Farm Leisure Park可以带狗吗？ 否 查看所有特性
- Moreton Farm Leisure Park附近有哪些景点？ Moreton Farm is a family-run park situated in a secluded valley about a mile away from the harbour village of Saundersfoot, which is in the southern heart of the Pembrokeshire National Coastal ... 了解更多
我于什么时间可以在Moreton Farm Leisure Park办理入住和退房？