此营地目前未在 Pitchup.com 上接受预订。
With curious alpacas, dog-friendly pitches and cycle-friendly landscapes nearby, Northumberland Nook has quite the outdoorsy stay in store. This site has a family-run set-up on a farm in the scenic Northumberland countryside where you can unwind and then get down to (or get high, rather) on the treetop ropes courses over at Matfen Hall, 10 minutes’ drive away.
Those of you who are keen on clocking in some miles on your bicycle will be well-set from here, as there are routes long and short from outside the site – all the way to the Scottish border if you wish – and cycling-friendly tearooms 10 minutes’ drive away.
New neighbours… curious alpacas graze in the next meadow and birds (and their pretty songs) are regulars here too. At night, the dark skies often reveal stars, satellites and planets. You may also bring company in the form of well-behaved dogs here.
It’s a basic set-up at this site, as it's in a remote area 20 minutes’ drive away from Ponteland and Corbridge. You’ll have access to a drinking water tap and toilet facilities. Barbecues are permitted and handily, there’s farm produce available too.
Having lived here most of their lives, the family are happy to point you around the local area, as there’s much to keep you occupied around and about once you’re done relaxing on site. Top foodie spots include local tearooms, cafés, pubs, a brewery and shops within 10 minutes’ drive of the site.
We had a wonderful time at Northumberland Nook. Our hosts, …
Thanks for the review we're so glad you had a good time here! Hannah
Great place and great couple that run site.
Thanks Jeff, it was lovely to meet you all. Hope to see you again! Hannah
We're so glad you guys had a good time, we loved the set up you had! Hannah
It was so great to meet you guys and also to see you come back again this weekend! We have loved having you here and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! Hannah
Toilets are very clean, lovely family.
You guys were so well organised, it was an awesome little village! So glad you had a good time, we loved meeting you all and look forward to seeing you here again. Hannah
A lovely quiet site in a beautiful location. Brilliant hosts, …
I'm glad you enjoyed the site and thank you so much for your lovely review! We loved meeting you both and we really hope to see you again. Hannah
Small site,really easy to find. Owners really friendly and happy …
Hi Leanne, we're so glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your review. As we're a pop-up site this year we didn't get a chance to build a little washing-up area but it is something we have noticed is needed, so this has been added to our plans for the future. Thanks for the advice! Hannah
Brilliant campsite and very friendly, helpful owners
Hi Amanda, thanks for your lovely review and we hope to see you again in the future! Hannah
Capacity reduced to increase social distancing
Check-in: self check-in (unattended)
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
— 5.0 公里
5.0 公里 The Arcade — 7.1 公里
7.1 公里 The Arcade — 7.1 公里
Corbridge Rail Station
— 14.0 公里
14.0 公里 Prudhoe Rail Station — 14.3 公里
14.3 公里 Wylam Rail Station — 15.0 公里
North Shields Ferry Terminal
— 33.5 公里
33.5 公里 Newcastle International Ferry Terminal — 33.5 公里
33.5 公里 South Shields Ferry Terminal — 33.9 公里
Newcastle International Airport
— 16.2 公里
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Belsay Shooting Ground (clay pigeon shooting): five minutes’ drive
- Golf course: 10 minutes
- Go Ape Matfen (treetop course with zipwires and axe throwing activity): 10 minutes
- Paintballing centre: 10 minutes
- Belsay Hall, Castle and Gardens (heritage site with a Regency-style country house): 15 minutes
- Kirkharle Courtyard (the once-home of Capability Brown with country walks, historic buildings and a playground): 15 minutes
- Wallington (National Trust country house and gardens): 15 minutes
- Corbridge (market town): 20 minutes
- Hexham (market town): 25 minutes
- Hadrian's Wall and Housesteads Fort (National Trust site with a Roman wall, fort and walks following the wall): half an hour
- Morpeth (market town): half an hour
- Newcastle upon Tyne: 35 minutes
- Northumberland coast (beaches and castles): 45 minutes
- Scottish border: 45 minutes
- Alnwick (market town with a castle): 55 minutes.翻译 (由 Google 翻译驱动)
- Belsay Hall, Castle and Gardens (5.7 公里)
- Chesters Roman Fort (13.7 公里)
- Prudhoe Castle (14.5 公里)
- Wallington (7.6 公里)
- Cherryburn (14.7 公里)
查找英国国家自行车道路网上的当地路线 - 骑行路线延绵 20,000 多公里。
Northumberland Nook 取消政策
自到店日起 1 周 内不予退款。
The site is not liable for any refund in the event of force majeure.
请注意，您的订金已支付给 Pitchup.com 且不予退还。
新冠肺炎疫情期间，订金可转让。 Northumberland Nook 将于到店前 1 周 内从您的银行卡中扣除余款 ，如果到店日是在 1 周 内， 则将立即收取余款。新冠肺炎疫情期间，订金可转让。 新冠肺炎疫情期间，顾客可将订金转为未来日期入住，请在原到店日期起 3 个月内预订未来入住。 了解更多.
- Northumberland Nook有游泳池吗？ 否 查看所有特性
- Northumberland Nook可以带狗吗？ 是 查看所有特性
- Northumberland Nook附近有哪些景点？ Attractions and activities nearby include: - Belsay Shooting Ground (clay pigeon shooting): five minutes’ drive - Golf course: 10 minutes - Go Ape Matfen (treetop course with zipwires and axe throwing activity): … 了解更多
- 我于什么时间可以在Northumberland Nook办理入住和退房？
露营与旅行 到店: 12:00 – 21:30 启程方式: 11:00