£200 worth of novelty camping kit up for grabs!
You won't mind being in the doghouse with this week's prizes - three tents from The Monster Factory worth £59.99 each, as well as a TentFinder worth £19.99.
The Dog House Tent with its kennel design will let you put your other half in the doghouse - or go there yourself - while standing out from the crowd at the campsite. The tent sleeps two adults and is fireproof, waterproof and windproof. It's easy to assemble even for the most newbie camper as it takes just three minutes to put up, and at less than 3kg in weight you can be in the doghouse anywhere, even at a dog friendly campsite.
If you don't have an eye-catching tent and can never spot your own tent from the trees, the TentFinder is for you. Leave the light unit in your tent, click the button on the remote control at dusk to activate the light in your tent - then follow the glow all the way home...
Only persons residing in United Kingdom who are at least 18 years of age can enter.
August 2nd 2012
August 8th 2012
Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over. You do not need to buy anything to enter.
- There are four prizes - three 'dog house' tents worth £59.99 each and a runner up prize of a TentFinder worth £19.99.
- For winners' details please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 28 days of the draw date.
- By entering the £200 Worth of Novelty Camping Kit competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in promotional material.
- This competition is promoted by Pitchup.com Ltd, trading as Pitchup.com.