Use of Pitchup.com widgets is subject to the terms below, and you agree to these terms in using any widget.
1. You may display a Widget on your web site only, and not in any other manner.
2. You may not make changes to the Widget provided by Pitchup.com, or any code provided by Pitchup.com. You may not tag links from the Widget with a "nofollow" attribute or otherwise prevent or discourage search engines from following or scoring the link. In addition, you are not permitted to disable or obscure any element of the Widget.
3. The page of your web site must place the Widget in an appropriate context (as an example, sexually explicit content would not be in context). References to Pitchup.com and its services must be accurate.
4. Your web page title and other trademarks and logos must be at least as prominent as Pitchup.com's trademarks and logos in the Widget. You may not display the Widget in any manner that implies endorsement, affiliation with, or sponsorship by Pitchup.com, and may not display it on any site that disparages Pitchup.com or its services, infringes any its intellectual property or other rights, or violates any applicable law.
5. These terms do not grant any rights in any Pitchup.com code, content, logos or trademarks beyond the permission to display the Widget granted herein. Pitchup.com reserves the right at any time to terminate or amend your permission to display the Widget, or to change or to cease to provide the content returned in it.
6. Pitchup.com offers no warranties regarding the Widget and disclaims any warranties that may be expressed or implied by law, including those of accuracy or non-infringement.