Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Yurt, tipi, bell tent, dome and wigwam parks in Haut-Rhin
1 bookable site with rent a tent in Haut-Rhin
- Browse all Haut-Rhin campsites.
- Search instead for:
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Riverside site in the Doller valley near the village of Masevaux
- A 25-minute drive to Thann, southern gateway of the Alsace Wine Route
- Free use of the local public pool, 50 metres from the site
Coco Sweet 2 bedroom bell tent 4 x From £44,03/€49/A$79,66/US$55,50/CA$75,29/CHF52,34/SEK508,89/DKK364,82/NOK522,68/ISK7 814/ARS3 933,29/CLP44 067/PEN194,56/NZ$84,43/R930,72/PLN219,45/R$297,67/CZK1 305,49/RSD5 762/HUF17 342,66/RUB3 930,85/CN¥388,53 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
- What are the top sites in Haut-Rhin?
- How much does it cost to stay in Haut-Rhin? Prices start at €49,00 (R930,72)/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in Haut-Rhin are open now? 1 See all sites in Haut-Rhin open now
- What are the top destinations in Haut-Rhin? See all destinations in Haut-Rhin
- How many sites in Haut-Rhin have an indoor swimming pool? 1 See all sites in Haut-Rhin with an indoor swimming pool
- How many sites in Haut-Rhin allow dogs? 1 See all dog-friendly sites in Haut-Rhin