Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Yurt, tipi, bell tent, dome and wigwam parks in North Somercotes
6 bookable sites with rent a tent within 64.4 kilometres of North Somercotes
- Browse all North Somercotes campsites.
- Search instead for:
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Small, quiet family-run site in the Lincolnshire countryside
- Less than 10 minutes' drive from Skegness; 15 minutes from Ingoldmells
- Dog-friendly pub five minutes' walk away for home-cooked meals
Bell tent 4 x From £50/€55,64/A$90,36/US$63,06/CA$85,23/CHF59,17/SEK578,77/DKK414,42/NOK591,49/ISK8 796/ARS4 469,68/CLP49 620/PEN222,68/NZ$95,98/R1 067,54/PLN248,95/R$336,95/CZK1 482,96/RSD6 542/HUF19 749,81/RUB4 494,88/CN¥441,69 per night
- Peaceful, rural glamping haven among acres of farmland with lake views
- Market Rasen within 15 minutes’ drive and Tealby 20 minutes away
- Adults-only spa on site with pool, sauna, hot tub and treatment room
Bell tent (two man) 2 x From £65/€72,33/A$117,47/US$81,98/CA$110,80/CHF76,93/SEK752,40/DKK538,75/NOK768,93/ISK11 435/ARS5 810,58/CLP64 507/PEN289,48/NZ$124,77/R1 387,81/PLN323,64/R$438,04/CZK1 927,84/RSD8 505/HUF25 674,76/RUB5 843,34/CN¥574,20 per night Bell tent (superior, four man) 4 x From £75/€83,45/A$135,54/US$94,59/CA$127,85/CHF88,76/SEK868,15/DKK621,64/NOK887,23/ISK13 194/ARS6 704,51/CLP74 431/PEN334,02/NZ$143,97/R1 601,31/PLN373,43/R$505,43/CZK2 224,44/RSD9 813/HUF29 624,72/RUB6 742,32/CN¥662,54 per night
- Family-run organic farm for back-to-nature stays
- Remote and peaceful for quiet and stargazing
- Campfires encouraged: meals provided to heat up
Bell tent 4 x From £60/€66,76/A$108,43/US$75,67/CA$102,28/CHF71,01/SEK694,52/DKK497,31/NOK709,78/ISK10 555/ARS5 363,61/CLP59 545/PEN267,21/NZ$115,17/R1 281,05/PLN298,74/R$404,34/CZK1 779,55/RSD7 850/HUF23 699,78/RUB5 393,86/CN¥530,03 per night
- Family-run glampsite in the peaceful village of Elsham
- A 10-minute drive from Brigg and 15 minutes from Humber Bridge
- Fishing lakes, fishing shop, café and scenic views
Lumiere bell tent 4 x From £60/€66,76/A$108,43/US$75,67/CA$102,28/CHF71,01/SEK694,52/DKK497,31/NOK709,78/ISK10 555/ARS5 363,61/CLP59 545/PEN267,21/NZ$115,17/R1 281,05/PLN298,74/R$404,34/CZK1 779,55/RSD7 850/HUF23 699,78/RUB5 393,86/CN¥530,03 per night Cogsworth bell tent 4 x From £60/€66,76/A$108,43/US$75,67/CA$102,28/CHF71,01/SEK694,52/DKK497,31/NOK709,78/ISK10 555/ARS5 363,61/CLP59 545/PEN267,21/NZ$115,17/R1 281,05/PLN298,74/R$404,34/CZK1 779,55/RSD7 850/HUF23 699,78/RUB5 393,86/CN¥530,03 per night
- Friendly and welcoming family-run site with well-stocked fishing lake
- 40 fisheries within a 10-mile radius
- Near theme parks, the Wolds, York and Nottinghamshire
2 bedroom rental tent 4 x From £40/€44,51/A$72,29/US$50,45/CA$68,19/CHF47,34/SEK463,01/DKK331,54/NOK473,19/ISK7 037/ARS3 575,74/CLP39 696/PEN178,14/NZ$76,78/R854,03/PLN199,16/R$269,56/CZK1 186,37/RSD5 234/HUF15 799,85/RUB3 595,90/CN¥353,35 per night
- Peaceful smallholding glamping at the ancient village of Adlingfleet
- Five minutes' drive from the Blacktoft Sands RSPB reserve
- In a wildlife haven: spot deer at the bottom of the garden
Rose bell tent (4 adults and 1 infant) 5 x
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
- What are the top sites in North Somercotes?
- How much does it cost to stay in North Somercotes? Prices start at £40,00 (R854,03)/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in North Somercotes are open now? 6 See all sites in North Somercotes open now
- How many sites in North Somercotes allow dogs? 5 See all dog-friendly sites in North Somercotes