This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Lovely RV park just 7 miles from Fort Laramie National Historic Site
- Explore the rich pioneer trail history from Fort Laramie to Casper
- Lots to see in the surrounding area, park your rig and lay out a rug
Pony Soldier RV Park is located off US Highway 26 between the towns of Lingle and Fort Laramie, 33 miles east of Interstate 25 and 5 miles west of Highway 85. The park is spacious and can accommodate recreational vehicles of any size.
There is a mixture of sunny or shaded areas for you to choose to pitch up on. The shower house and launderette is a short distance from the camping area and free wifi is available throughout.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
In Wyoming visit:
- Fort Laramie National Historic Site
- Western History Center Museum
- Guernsey State Park
- Register Cliff
- Oregon Trail Wagon Ruts
- Ayers Natural Bridge Park
- North Platte River Access (1 mile South)
In the Nebraska Panhandle you should see:
- Scottsbluff National Monument (50 miles east)
- Chimney Rock National Historic Site
- Farm and Ranch Museum
- Wild Cat Hills State Recreation Area
- Agate Fossil Beds National Monument
- Car Henge
- Does Pony Soldier RV Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Pony Soldier RV Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Pony Soldier RV Park? In Wyoming visit: - Fort Laramie National Historic Site - Western History Center Museum - Guernsey State Park - Register Cliff - Oregon Trail Wagon Ruts - Ayers Natural Bridge Park - … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Pony Soldier RV Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.
Reception is unmanned after 8pm. Please call the site/park using the contact details provided in the booking confirmation email if you are arriving after this time.Read more