This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Spacious RV park with walking trail and small swimming lake
- Within 50 minutes' drive of Oregon Caves and the Redwoods State Park
- A five-minute drive from Botanical Wayside hikes and Great Cats zoo
Live life on a larger scale at Lone Mountain RV Resort, where the redwood trees tower and the rivers roar…
This spacious Oregon park is a couple of minutes’ drive from the town of O’Brien, and just under 10 minutes from California, surrounded by mighty rivers and quiet creeks, remote mountain ranges and wilderness areas full of wildlife and those record-busting redwood trees... which rank among the oldest and the biggest in the world.
Lone Mountain doesn’t stint on space either: there’s lots of room to stretch out, unwind and take in the views... and a walking trail on site winds up at a small lake and beach area for swims and lazing about.
Despite the wilderness vibe, you needn’t head into the hills with an ax at dinnertime, as firewood is sold at the office, and a charcoal barbecue, firepit and picnic table accompany every site. There’s a well-stocked grocery store a couple of minutes’ walk away… and a diner if you’d rather someone else did the cooking.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Tipis, yurts, or wigwams
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Lots of restaurants, wineries and unique shopping experiences.
Due to the unique micro climate of southern Oregon, wineries and vineyards have been on the rise in our area for some time now. The Applegate, Illinois, and Rogue Valleys are quickly growing notoriety for the fine wines being produced in the area. Some have even called southern Oregon the "New Napa Valley". 14 wineries nearby for exploring and tasting!
Nearby nature areas:
Rough and Ready Botanical Wayside
Siskiyou National Forest
Eight Dollar Mountain
Illinois River Trail
Onion Mountain Lookout
Devils Punchbowl Lake
Redwood National Park
- Does Lone Mountain RV Resort have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Lone Mountain RV Resort dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Lone Mountain RV Resort? Lots of restaurants, wineries and unique shopping experiences. Due to the unique micro climate of southern Oregon, wineries and vineyards have been on the rise in our area for some time now. … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Lone Mountain RV Resort?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 1 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon