This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful riverside site with boat and kayak hire
- On 85 acres along the Oregon coast, three miles from the Pacific Ocean
- Clubhouse, two shops, salmon fishing and petting zoo
Chinook Bend Resort and Marina is a wooded park stretched along half a mile of river on the Oregon coast, three miles from the shores of the Pacific Ocean.
The on-site store will provide you with all the essentials you need for your stay and the gigantic clubhouse has a TV lounge, a kitchen, a pool table and ping pong table. There's also a weights room and dance floor in the building if you're keen to keep up with your fitness routine while you're away, or just fancy tripping the light fantastic. For avid phone and internet users, a cellphone signal booster and free wifi is available at the clubhouse too.
The team at Chinook Bend pride themselves on their attentive service: they'll give you tips on where to find the best fishing spots around, and sell you bait and tackle if you need it. If you want to get out and explore the Siletz river beyond the banks of Chinook Bend Resort and Marina, you can hire a boat or a kayak on site and when you come back laden with Chinook salmon and steelhead sturgeon, you'll find cleaning facilities back at base.
While there's plenty to do at the park, like visiting the llamas at the petting zoo or watching out for otters from the riverside terrace, there's more to explore beyond, including a coastal wildlife refuge, waterfalls, caves, bays, and woodland walking trails.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Our little piece of heaven!
Clean bathrooms with a laundry room.
The whole package. Super nice host
We loved our camp site! It came equipped with a …
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Large (51-200 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
For a quick introduction to this wild western corner, slip over to Siletz Bay National Wildlife Refuge (five minutes' drive): a series of walks and paddle routes takes you through this diverse mix of saltmarsh, mudflats and forested wetlands spotting pelicans and peregrine falcons, coyotes and even the occasional black bear.
For a glimpse of some even bigger beauties, head down to Depoe Bay 15 minutes' drive away for a whale-watching cruise or to charter a sea-fishing trip. Further afield but well worth the hour and a half's journey, Sea Lion Caves are impressive for their sheer size, as well as the surround-sound experience of the breeding, feeding, bickering and battling residents.
For another eardrum-numbing adventure, it's a half-hour drive to the trailhead for Drift Creek Falls: the path goes through forested mountains ending in a 200-foot suspension bridge above the thundering falls. For a quieter coastal hike, it's about the same distance to the start of paths leading over the empty clifftops to the viewpoints of High Meadow and God's Thumb.
For a hit of city sophistication, drop in on Lincoln City, 15 minutes from the site, for restaurants, seafront bars and the indoor pool and casino complex of Chinook Winds.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Chinook Bend Resort and Marina have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Chinook Bend Resort and Marina dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Chinook Bend Resort and Marina? For a quick introduction to this wild western corner, slip over to Siletz Bay National Wildlife Refuge (five minutes' drive): a series of walks and paddle routes takes you through this diverse … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Chinook Bend Resort and Marina?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.