This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- On the banks of Tenmile Lake in the town of Lakeside
- 15 minutes' drive from whale-watching spots on the Oregon coast
- Boat docks, fishing pontoon, beach and canoe rentals
Fishing, watersports, boat rides, swimming in natural water… if you’re in the market for aquatic activities, you’re onto a winner at Osprey Point RV Resort. Right on the banks of Tenmile Lake, this is a park so lakeside that it’s actually in a town called Lakeside...
Access to all your water-based antics is a cinch from here – the park has its own boat ramps and dock, canoe rentals and a pontoon from which folk can fish for trout, bass and perch. Not that such activity is demanded of guests if you’re more in the mood to relax – there are plenty of serene spots to settle in and gaze out over the lake views, including a splendid sandy beach.
Views and food being a pretty popular combo, each site has its own picnic table for open-air feasting, along with a fire ring that’s doubly handy for keeping the chill off and melting marshmallows for gooey post-dinner s’mores. Tables are also up for grabs at the pub, where you can sip draft beers, play games of darts or pool and pick from the menu of snacks, pizzas and pub classics. Other places to hang out include a kids’ games room and a cosy recreation room.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
There’s loads of great open-air activity to be had on and around the lake: you can swim in the natural water from one of the beaches, take a stroll on a waterside path, hire canoes or have a go at windsurfing, waterskiing or wakeboarding.
It’s not just freshwater that provides the activities around these parts – you’re only a few minutes’ drive from the coast, too, with lots of protected areas open for hiking and bike trails. The Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area is about a 15-minute drive away, and the Shore Acres State Park about 45 minutes away. Bring your binoculars, as it’s possible to see whales passing by these shores at ant time of year.
More wildlife can be spotted at Sea Lion Caves, an hour’s drive away; at times, hundreds of Steller sea lions can be found in this huge natural cave that’s about as tall as a 12-storey building. Moving a little inland, the Dean Creek Elk Viewing Area is around a half-hour drive from the park.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Osprey Point RV Resort have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Osprey Point RV Resort dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Osprey Point RV Resort? There’s loads of great open-air activity to be had on and around the lake: you can swim in the natural water from one of the beaches, take a stroll on a waterside … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Osprey Point RV Resort?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 1 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.