This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- RV park just off Interstate 580 in Carson City
- Half an hour's drive from Lake Tahoe
- Two restaurants, swimming pool, bowling alley and casino on site
With a little bit of luck, it’s possible that some guests may drive away from this place with more dollars in their pocket than when they arrived. Yes indeed, Carson City’s Gold Dust West Casino, Hotel, RV Park has a full-service casino right there on site, giving gambling types easy access to gaming tables and over 350 slot machines.
More risk-averse types and folks travelling with a family can easily steer clear of the games of chance, instead honing their strike skills at the park’s 32-lane bowling alley, working out in the gym or plunging into the outdoor pool.
There’s also the option of spending a chunk of time working your way through the extensive menu at the main restaurant – it’s open 24 hours a day so you should have plenty of time to sample a range of dishes. The park’s Mexican restaurant opens its doors of an evening, and there are plenty of fast food places close by as well.
Work up an appetite for this eating marathon by filling your days with some of the area’s activities: hikes, mountain bike rides and watersports are all nearby, as are a whopping nine golf courses. Museums and railway rides are around the city for those who fancy something less strenuous, and scenic Lake Tahoe is a half-hour drive away.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
From the manager...
We have upgraded our R.V Park and we now have DG , which is Decomposed Granite, we have also added new Picnic Tables , therefore the Grass is no longer an issue.
Have a pleasant Day and Thank you for staying at The Gold Dust West R.V Park
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
Gold Dust West is handily located in Carson City’s entertainment district, putting it just a few minutes’ drive from the Brewery Arts Center, the Children's Museum of Northern Nevada, Nevada State Museum and the Nevada State Capitol.
To get to grips with local history, follow the city’s blue line trail around 60 landmarks, or visit the Nevada State Railroad Museum before taking a ride on the restored V&T Railroad to the wild west attractions of Virginia City.
Away from the city, there are hiking trails around nearby waterfalls, and a whole network of mountain bike trails just a few minutes away. Rafting, canoeing and kayaking trips on the Carson River are around 10 minutes away by car, and there are further walks and watersports half an hour away at Lake Tahoe. Golfers, meanwhile, can busy themselves working their way round the 171 holes of the Divine Nine golf courses.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
Gold Dust West Casino and RV Park cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
Bookings cannot be amended within 1 day(s) of arrival.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Gold Dust West Casino and RV Park have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Gold Dust West Casino and RV Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Gold Dust West Casino and RV Park? Gold Dust West is handily located in Carson City’s entertainment district, putting it just a few minutes’ drive from the Brewery Arts Center, the Children's Museum of Northern Nevada, Nevada State Museum … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Gold Dust West Casino and RV Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – Anytime Depart by: noon