This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- RV park in a quiet valley by a lake, five miles from Perris
- An hour and 10 minutes' drive from Los Angeles
- Outdoor pool, basketball, playground, market, TV room and firepits
Oh... this is such a spectacular outdoorsy place. (And just over an hour's drive if you fancy a glitzy day in LA too.)
Palm View RV Park is in a quiet valley close to the north end of Canyon Lake, in an area stuffed with outdoor pursuits of all sorts, from hiking areas within easy reach to fishing, all available at four handsome lakes 10 to 30 minutes' drive away. If you need yet more sightseeing and California exploring, Temecula Valley wineries await around half an hour from the park.
Your outdoor adventures can continue around the grounds too: there's a pool and basketball court to keep you nicely occupied in and out of the water; a playground to entertain the kids, and gentle under-sky times to be had at night around the firepits (the mini market sells firewood). A TV room and free wifi are also at your disposal for less active hours.
And if you're around in summer? Sit back and let the friendly Palm Tree team arrange your entertainment for you, with regular events such as games evenings and live music.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Palmview RV Resort is very quiet and the owners are …
It was a place to try out our travel trailer for the first time,
Quite, Clean, Friendly, and Safe.
Great experience, peaceful & management was very friendly & helpfully.
very very nice
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Four lakes are within easy day trip distance for watery and waterside days around this lush part of California: do see if you can get to the lot.
Your closest watery bodies are Canyon Lake, for boating, beaches, paddleboating and fishing for catfish and bass, and Lake Elsinore, the biggest freshwater lake in southern California and bordered by Elsinore city. Both are 10 minutes' drive from Palm View.
Lake Perris, 20 minutes' drive north is home to a recreation area for go fishing, swimming and climbing as well as lakeside hiking and bike riding, while Lake Matthews 30 minutes north west is famed for its birdwatching around the 4,000 acres of the Lake Mathews Estelle Mountain Reserve.
Hikers – and scenery seekers – should make for the San Mateo Canyon Wilderness area (45 minutes' drive), one of the few remaining coastal wilderness areas in all of California. Closer to home, a golf course, a waterpark and the Orange Empire Railway Museum are all within 10 minutes' drive of Palm View.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Palm View RV Park have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Palm View RV Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Palm View RV Park? Four lakes are within easy day trip distance for watery and waterside days around this lush part of California: do see if you can get to the lot. Your closest watery bodies … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Palm View RV Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon