This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Surrounded by forest on the Kenai peninsula
- In the fishing village of Kasilof with direct access to hiking trails
- Dining hall, TV room, bike hire and shop selling groceries/firewood
If you're off to access the outdoors of Alaska, Crooked Creek RV Park is a straight-up good spot to pick as base camp: its setting right on the Kenai peninsula is surrounded by forest and has direct access to many miles of hiking trails.
Stacks of activities (think boating and bear watching for starters) are around these scenic surrounds, with many bookable on site from the friendly and knowledgeable team. Fishing excursions are bookable in reception, and plenty of fishing spots are on the river or in the nearby small lakes.
The Crooked Creek shop sells firewood, propane, groceries and more. A dining hall, bike hire and a TV room are also available for guests, along with a launderette and restrooms with free hot showers.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Crooked Creek RV Park is in the fishing village of Kasilof, on the west shore of the Kenai Peninsula. Fishing has been the lifeblood of this town for generations: book fishing tours in reception or go off to find your own spot around the river or lakes. If you'd rather dig for clams, find the necessary tools at the famed Clam Gulch directly on site.
Around the Kenai peninsula, options include salmon fishing in the Kasilof river, hiking the Kenai mountains, and wildlife tours around the Kenai Fjords National Park, where whales, mountain goats, hares, sea lions, puffins and black bears can all be seen.
The site also has easy access to the Crooked Creek State Recreation Site and is a short drive from the Kasilof River State Recreation Site for boating, picnicking and nature trail hiking. The Johnson Lake State Recreation Area is also a scenic spot for days out.
Soldotna is a 12-mile drive away.
- Does Crooked Creek RV Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Crooked Creek RV Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Crooked Creek RV Park? Crooked Creek RV Park is in the fishing village of Kasilof, on the west shore of the Kenai Peninsula. Fishing has been the lifeblood of this town for generations: book fishing tours … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Crooked Creek RV Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.