This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful site on the banks of Walden Creek in Pigeon Forge
- Close to Dollywood and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Saltwater swimming pool, shop, picnic tables and fire rings
Dollywood theme park and creekside fishing… this RV resort is in a smoking hot spot. Creekside RV Park is a peaceful site on the banks of Walden Creek in Pigeon Forge, the town in the Great Smoky Mountains famed for Dollywood theme park, and its rides, country music and gigs all year round.
There's good fishing in the creek that runs past the site, as well as suitable spots for paddling or just nodding off in the shade under a tree. Nearby Pigeon Forge has loads on offer if you're up for being a bit more active, with miniature golf, go-karting, a trampoline park and a zorbing centre in town and the outdoor attractions of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park about five miles away.
A saltwater pool at the resort takes care of leisurely options from nine to five – and beyond – and there's also a small shop, picnic tables and fire rings to take care of food.
Other amenities include a launderette and washrooms with heating and air conditioning to keep the temperature sorted for guests whatever the weather.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
The big attraction in these parts is Dollywood, the theme park owned by country crooner Dolly Parton in the Smoky Mountains town of Pigeon Forge. It's the most-visited ticketed attraction in all of Tennessee, seeing over three million visitors a year.
Next door is the Dollywood's Splash Country waterpark, and that just isn't enough Dolly for you, Dollywood's DreamMore Resort and Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede Dinner Attraction are also around for you to get on your country music groove.
Stacks more attractions and activities are within a short drive of Creekside, including the WonderWorks interactive science museum and the Titanic Museum, both two miles away, and go-karting, trampolining and miniature golf at Pigeon Forge within three miles. A shopping and entertainment complex centre is a mile from the resort.
About five miles away, have some splendidly scenic hiking and horse riding among the peaks and forests of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the most visited in the US. Part of its hiking path includes the Tennessee/North Carolina section of the Appalachian Trail, the mighty 2,200-mile walk passing through 14 American states.
Closer to Creekside, zorbing is available at the Outdoor Gravity Park, two miles away.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||1 p.m. –||Anytime|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
Creekside RV Park cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Creekside RV Park have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Creekside RV Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Creekside RV Park? The big attraction in these parts is Dollywood, the theme park owned by country crooner Dolly Parton in the Smoky Mountains town of Pigeon Forge. It's the most-visited ticketed attraction in all … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Creekside RV Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.