This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Well-maintained, friendly, quiet nature campground 10 mins from McBee
- Five minutes' drive to Lake HB Robinson and 15 minutes to Hartsville
- Pavilion, events, play area, and firepit/picnic table on each site
'A campground that doesn't feel like it's in the city,' was how The Farm Campground owner Joe Moree wanted his South Carolina establishment to be. And this friendly nature-filled place hits the spot nicely: town and plentiful facilities are under 10 minutes' drive from here at Chesterfield County's McBee.
Settle down at this handily located campground to be five minutes' drive from access to a public lake, and within 25 minutes of Darlington Dragway and Darlington Raceway. If you're landing here as part of extensive travels north and south, you can get to both the South Carolina Highway 151 and US Route 1 from McBee – for trips to Charlotte and Myrtle Beach on the former, and all the way to Florida or Maine on the vast latter.
Joe and team aim to make stays as easy and relaxed as possible, adding facilities such as a community pavilion with big screen TV, satellite, and a safely fenced playground with swings, a sandbox and a horseshoes pit. Regular activities such as barbecues and potluck dinners are held at the pavilion too.
Amenities are also excellently thought out, with three bathhouses so guests never have far to travel, hot water 24 hours a day, a laundry room and repair services if your RV is less than healthy.
All sites have electric hook-up, running water, a picnic table and a firepit. Firewood delivery is often available right to your site: ask when you arrive at The Farm.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Motor your speedy way to Darlington Dragway or Darlington Raceway for regular events and stock car/ NASCAR racing – the latter should particularly appeal to car fans, as Darlington Raceway's moniker is 'the track too tough to tame' for its oval shape with differently configured ends. Vehicle fans may also want a zip around the Darlington Raceway Stock Car Museum, covering the history of the raceway as well as stock car racing.
Darlington County's biggest city Hartsville is within 15 minutes of the campground. It has places aplenty for peaceful wanders in green surroundings – the Kalmia Gardens and several city parks are all worth a look – and entertainment options at the Center Theater and Hartsville's regular festivals and events.
Staying even closer to home, have a day or two at Lake HB Robinson three and a half miles from The Farm, for boating and bass fishing on and in 2,250-acre waters.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does The Farm Campground have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is The Farm Campground dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near The Farm Campground? Motor your speedy way to Darlington Dragway or Darlington Raceway for regular events and stock car/ NASCAR racing – the latter should particularly appeal to car fans, as Darlington Raceway's moniker is … Read more
When can I check in and check out of The Farm Campground?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime