This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- 3 miles from the Gulf of Mexico, 2 blocks from the Withlacoochee river
- Fishing, kayaking, boating and birdwatching all available
- Peaceful park with pool, free wifi and campfires allowed
How very doodle dandy... Eleanor Oaks RV Park is based in Yankeetown, in a Florida locale known for its fishing – only a couple of blocks from the winding Withlacoochee river and three miles from the Gulf of Mexico.
Or might you prefer kayaking? Spectacular waterways all all around here, and you can borrow a kayak from the Eleanor Oaks owners if you're not travelling with your own.
The Homossassa Springs, Ginnie Springs, Rainbow river and many more are within easy driving distance, for fishing and kayaking, boat cruises and wildlife watching. Manatees can be seen 11 miles away in the clear river waters: you can kayak alongside them, dive in and swim with them, or just watch them from an observation deck at the Homossassa Springs State Park.
All this, and it's spectacularly laidback on site too. Eleanor Oaks is a scenic and peaceful place in an area of quiet and stargazing. Among its tree-lined environs are a large community centre, a pool and a TV room, alongside amenities of a bathhouse, laundry room and washing-up area. Campfires are allowed.
The park has free wifi.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Large (51-200 sites)
Water, water all around – and how handsome it is too. Wander a couple of blocks from Eleanor Oaks to tackle kayaking or fishing on the Withlacoochee river, or drive a short distance to other famed Florida waterways like the Rainbow river and Homossassa and Ginnie springs.
The Ellie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park is where to go to ensure seeing native Florida wildlife, including manatees, otters, crocodiles and alligators, black bears, bobcats and deer. There's an underwater observatory in the main spring where you'll be able to see West Indian manatees all year round.
If you're touring Florida and after a bit of theme park magic, Orlando and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Walt Disney World, Universal and SeaWorld are a couple of hours or about 100 miles east.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Eleanor Oaks RV Park have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Eleanor Oaks RV Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Eleanor Oaks RV Park? Water, water all around – and how handsome it is too. Wander a couple of blocks from Eleanor Oaks to tackle kayaking or fishing on the Withlacoochee river, or drive a short … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Eleanor Oaks RV Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.
Please call the site using the contact details provided in the confirmation email within 20 minutes of arrival.Read more