This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- RV park on the banks of the Peace River, on Florida's Gulf Coast
- Community hall, traditional games and activities programme
- Excellent fishing in the river and the ocean easily accessed nearby
Anglers unite... fishing is easy to land from Palms and Pines Riverside Resort on Florida's Gulf Coast. There's direct access to the Peace River from the resort's riverside setting; you can catch a sea fishing trip from the local city of Punta Gorda, and the amiable team here arranges fishing trips among a full-on programme of social events for guests.
If you ain't an angler, not a prob, as stacks of other stuff is available to do around this community-minded resort. You could tackle hiking in the nearby Charlotte Harbor Preserve State Park, explore the area's mangroves by canoe or kayak, check out the spectacular beaches of Englewood, Stump Pass Beach and Fort Myers, or potter around the harbour and trails of Punta Gorda.
As well as fishing trips, the social events here include shuffleboard tournaments, bingo, pot luck dinners and craft classes, around the resort or in its community hall. There's also a horseshoe pit to try your luck at, a small library for peaceful days, and a laundry room and bathroom block to take care of the essentials.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Fish on the Peace River from the pier of Palms and Pines Riverside Resort or take a canoe out nearby for a chance to land bass, bream and catfish of up to 30lb migrating down from Charlotte Harbor. Sea fishing trips, full day trips and night fishing trips can all be arranged from Punta Gorda.
In town, pedal or wander the Harborwalk, Linear Park and the trails throughout the city for cycling and walking, or zigzag around Punta Gorda's many registered historical sites including the A. C. Freeman House, the Old First National Bank, the Atlantic Coast Line and the Punta Gorda Residential District. Car fans can also have a look at the Muscle Car City Museum and its collection of 200+ muscle cars from the 1950s to the early 1970s.
The Peace River Wildlife Center is six miles away, and access to the Charlotte Harbor Preserve State Park within seven. For lazy days, the beaches of the Gulf of Mexico are 25 miles away.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Palms and Pines Riverside Resort have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Palms and Pines Riverside Resort dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Palms and Pines Riverside Resort? Fish on the Peace River from the pier of Palms and Pines Riverside Resort or take a canoe out nearby for a chance to land bass, bream and catfish of up to … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Palms and Pines Riverside Resort?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime