This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Friendly site in a spectacular setting
- Close to sandy beaches and amusement parks
- Free wifi, heated pool, restaurant and clubhouse
Some of the swishest sands in Florida are a short distance from Gulf Waters RV Resort, set close to San Carlos Bay and the white beaches of Sanibel Island and Fort Myers. (If you're around with the kids, both Zoomers Amusement Park and JungleGolf are nearby too.)
And if you want more water? Sorted: this spacious and scenic resort is set by a lake and has a fine outdoor pool as well as a hot tub. Kayaking, sailing and fishing are easy to find in the area, along with grounded activities like cycling, hiking and strolling nature trails.
As well as the pool, Gulf Waters has a restaurant serving local specialities; a modern and roomy clubhouse, and free wifi. Pitches overlook the lake, among a handsome setting of palm trees and shrubs.
Also on site are toilets and showers, disabled facilities, a fully-serviced large laundry room, a drying room and a washing-up area.
Restaurants, grocery stores and pharmacies are all within walking distance.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Very large (over 200 sites)
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Several white sandy beaches are nearby, including Fort Myers, Bunch and those of Sanibel Island, a barrier island also known for its plentiful accumulation of seashells. If you're not lucky enough to find your own rare Junonia shell, you can see them on display at the Bailey-Matthews National Shell Museum (the only museum in the world dedicated entirely to the study of shells), or buy one to take home from a local shell shop or at the Sanibel Shell Fair.
Over half of Sanibel Island is made up of protected nature reserves, the biggest of which is the J. N. "Ding" Darling National Wildlife Refuge, known for its migratory bird population. The rest of the island is also a birdwatching haven, home to pelicans, herons and egrets among other species.
If you're in this part of the States to tour around Florida and the Keys, travel south of here to famed and beaut Key West and its spectacular views, fab fishing and Old Town lanes. The Ernest Hemingway Home & Museum, in the writer's former island house, is in Whitehead Street across from the lighthouse.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Gulf Waters RV Resort have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Gulf Waters RV Resort dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Gulf Waters RV Resort? Several white sandy beaches are nearby, including Fort Myers, Bunch and those of Sanibel Island, a barrier island also known for its plentiful accumulation of seashells. If you're not lucky enough to … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Gulf Waters RV Resort?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.