This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Friendly, peaceful park five minutes' drive from Eureka Springs
- Five minutes' drive from Thorncrown Chapel; 15 from Beaver Lake
- Pool, play area and outdoor kitchen with grills and pizza oven
Bikers, birdwatchers, hippies, hikers, families, foodies, culture vultures, outdoorsy types… it’s a grand old mix of folk that settle at Green Tree Lodge and RV Park... and the team here wait with a warm Arkansas welcome for all.
That variety of visitors is a nod to the fact that the local town is Eureka Springs (five minutes’ drive away), a settlement packed with all sorts of attractions. It's a town of boat trips, underground tours, ghost hunting, vintage trains, outdoor theatre, meditation space, and lots of purveyors of local food and drink. And the list of activities doesn’t stop there… it carries on into the wider surrounds, taking in canoe trips, river floating, horseback riding and fishing around the likes of Beaver Lake (15 minutes away by car).
Cram your days full of as much as you wish – there’s plenty of peaceful space waiting back at the park for recovering afterwards. Start by cooling off with a swim at the large open-air pool, then shift over to the outdoor cooking area to sort alfresco dinners using the barbecues and wood-fired pizza ovens. If you’re ready to settle with a beer but the kids are still buzzing, there’s a play area and a good swathe of space where they can race about.
Sound like the kind of place you could settle for quite some time? The facilities are well set up for folk who do, with free wifi, a guest laundry room and clean toilets and showers to keep everyday life ticking over.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
It’s not a huge town, but Eureka Springs is pretty packed with things to do – join in with cooking classes, spooky ghost tours or olive oil tastings, book tickets to open-air shows or visit the history museum and Sacred Arts Center. Certainly not to be missed is the stunning Thorncrown Chapel, five minutes’ drive away in the woods and boasting a whopping 6,000 square feet of glass.
Have a chat with activity centres in town and they’ll get you set up with rural activities including horse riding, mountain biking and all sorts of watersports. If you’d rather take it all in at your own pace, pick a trail or a fishing spot by Beaver Lake (15 minutes’ drive) or Table Rock Lake (an hour).
You may well spot wildlife as you roam, but probably not camels or kangaroos – for those you’ll need to hit the Promised Land Zoo (20 minutes) for a safari drive and a chance to get up close to some of the cuddlier creatures at the petting zoo.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Green Tree Lodge and RV Park have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Green Tree Lodge and RV Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Green Tree Lodge and RV Park? It’s not a huge town, but Eureka Springs is pretty packed with things to do – join in with cooking classes, spooky ghost tours or olive oil tastings, book tickets to open-air … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Green Tree Lodge and RV Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.