This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly, back-to-basics campground
- Across from Darien Lake Theme Park and 35 minutes from Niagara Falls
- Clean restrooms with hot showers; firepits; shop
Cherry Hill Campground is a site for quick escapes in a private, woodsy and well spaced out park. There's more to camping than being boxed in on top of other campers, in crowded parks where televisions blare and cement slabs replace green grass: here, it's all about traditional, back-to-nature camping in a refreshing, green atmosphere.
This family-friendly campsite is directly across from Darien Lake Theme Park. Each pitch has its own firepit and picnic table, and all guests have access to the restrooms with free hot showers. There is also a campground mini store stocked with essential staples.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
The campground is right across the road from Darien Lake Theme Park, with more than 45 rides, including six world-class roller coasters, dozens of family rides, and a waterpark complete with wave pool.
Cherry Hill is also only 35 minutes from the Niagara Falls, and 35 minutes from Letchworth State Park.
Golf enthusiasts will find three golf courses nearby.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Cherry Hill Campground have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Cherry Hill Campground dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Cherry Hill Campground? The campground is right across the road from Darien Lake Theme Park, with more than 45 rides, including six world-class roller coasters, dozens of family rides, and a waterpark complete with wave … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Cherry Hill Campground?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 1 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon