This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Riverside park surrounded by waterfalls, cliffs, meadows and woodland
- Hunting half an hour's drive away
- Trout fishing, hiking and wildlife spotting
Sugar Creek Glen Campground is set along Canaseraga Creek less than 15 minutes' drive south of Dansville town and surrounded by waterfalls and protected forests and wildlife habitats.
Here you'll find a playground and a recreation hall with books and games. There's also a diverse program of activities that are held throughout the year, from a make-your-own-boat regatta to movie and karaoke nights, themed parties and outdoor cooking competitions.
There's also a well-stocked store where you can buy groceries, firewood, ice and a wide range of camping supplies.
Among the park's amenities are a toilet block, a heated shower block and a washing-up area.
You can go hiking and follow nature trails direct from the site to take in the creek's five major waterfalls – one of which is illuminated at night – or go trout fishing in Canaseraga Creek.
The state parks and protected forests that surround Sugar Creek Glen Campground offer more hiking options through wooded slopes and wildflower meadows, over cliffs and waterfalls. Hunting and fishing are also available about half an hour's drive away at Rattlesnake Hill State Wildlife Management Area.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Nearby attractions and activities include:
- Dansville (town with shops, restaurants, several parks and summer concerts): 6 miles
- Golf course: 6 miles
- Stony Brook State Park (hiking paths, a playground, vast picnic areas and waterfalls throughout): 6 miles
- Canaseraga State Forest: 11 miles
- Ossain State Forest: 14 miles
- Rattlesnake Hill State Wildlife Management Area (over 5,000 acres of woodland, open meadows and diverse wildlife habitat with hunting, fishing and hiking): 16 miles.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Sugar Creek Glen Campground have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Sugar Creek Glen Campground dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Sugar Creek Glen Campground? Nearby attractions and activities include: - Dansville (town with shops, restaurants, several parks and summer concerts): 6 miles - Golf course: 6 miles - Stony Brook State Park (hiking paths, a playground, … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Sugar Creek Glen Campground?
Camping and touring Arrive: 3 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 1 p.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 1 p.m.