This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-run park
- On-site swimming pool, playground and sports courts
- Many outdoor activities available nearby
The Brookside Campground is a family-owned and operated park located at the edge of Catskill Park. The campground has mountain views and a trout stream for fishing. On site, you will find a camp store for odds and ends including firewood and ice.
Facilities include two playgrounds, a swimming pool, games room, volleyball and basketball court, football pitch, fishing, ping pong, lounge area with TV. There is also an updated modern toilet block.
During the summer months the campground offers weekend activities, such as rock climbing, shows, pool parties, fire truck rides, par shoot volley ball and more.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Medium (26-50 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
The local area has an abundance of things to do, including hiking in Catskill Park, horseback riding, canoeing, kayaking, golf, mini-golf, waterpark, go-karts, farmers' markets, festivals and special events.
There are several small towns for local shopping and antiquing. There are a large variety of local restaurants to satisfy everyone. The area is also home to two ski resorts offering winter sports and summer events.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Brookside Campground have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Brookside Campground dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Brookside Campground? The local area has an abundance of things to do, including hiking in Catskill Park, horseback riding, canoeing, kayaking, golf, mini-golf, waterpark, go-karts, farmers' markets, festivals and special events. There are several … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Brookside Campground?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.