This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Rural site on the banks of Bearcamp River, near lakes and mountains
- Within 10 miles of the White Mountains National Forest
- Pool, playground and direct river frontage for fishing
Riverbend Campground is a pet-friendly rural site on the banks of Bearcamp River. It's close to the town of Tamworth, New Hampshire, near the Lakes Region and the White Mountains, and between the Sandwich and Ossipee mountain ranges.
Direct river frontage at the site means that guests have access to some prime fishing spots along the riverside path. The waters are stocked with trout every spring and can be fished by guests over the age of 16 with the appropriate licence. There are two golf courses a short drive from the site, with other activities nearby including swimming, watersports and a boat ramp at Lake Winnipesaukee and hiking in the White Mountain National Forest.
Facilities at Riverbend Campground include a pool, playground, horseshoe pit, motorcycle ramp, free wifi and firewood sales. The town of Tamworth is five and a half miles away.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Medium (26-50 sites)
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Attractions and activities nearby include:
– Fishing: next to the site
– Beginner to expert hiking and biking trails near waterfalls and mountaintops: in the region; ask staff for details
– Public golf courses: nearby; ask staff for details
– Remick Country Doctor Museum & Farm: 3 miles
– Hemenway State Forest: 4 miles
– Golf course: 5 miles
– White Mountain National Forest: 8 miles
– Boating, swimming, scenic cruises and beaches at Lake Winnipesaukee: 10 miles
– Castle in the Clouds (mountaintop estate): 15 miles
– Beach, arcades, miniature golf, boat rental and lake cruises in Weir Beach: 20 miles
– Adventure park and mountain rollercoaster in Gunstock: 30 miles.
- Does Riverbend Campground have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Riverbend Campground dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Riverbend Campground? Attractions and activities nearby include: – Fishing: next to the site – Beginner to expert hiking and biking trails near waterfalls and mountaintops: in the region; ask staff for details – Public … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Riverbend Campground?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.