This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- We are a very family friendly campground. Close to everything.
- Swimming pool on site
- Fun activities for the whole family
Shady Oaks is a family-friendly campground offering fully-serviced sites. Facilities include toilets and free showers. There is a laundry room, dump station and free wifi. The on site store carries some food items and touring supplies. You can also buy LP gas and firewood for those nightly campfires.
Our recreational facilities include a swimming pool, horseshoe pit, basketball hoop, a children's play area with swings, slide, a playhouse and climber. The recreation hall is a gathering place for ice cream socials, pot luck dinners, arts and crafts for all ages, bingo, cards and games.
Wherever your destination, you're certain to find your stay at Shady Oaks Campground relaxing and enjoyable. We welcome travelers, vacationers and seasonal campers. And now, we also welcome pets in the designated area.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Large (51-200 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Take a few days to enjoy the great local attractions, including the Acadia National Park, Camden-Rockland, Bangor and many other destinations in our great state. We are in the middle of it all.
Acadia National Park is a stunning national treasure on the coast of Maine in the USA. Visit the towns and villages in the Acadia Region from Bar Harbor on Mount Desert Island to Winter Harbor on the Schoodic Peninsula. Wherever you choose, the views are spectacular and nature abounds. No wonder this is one of the most visited parks in the United States and in all of North America. You can go hiking, biking or boating here during the warmer months and cross-country skiing, snowshoeing or snowmobiling during the winter. No matter when you visit, you'll be sure to find a favourite spot you'd like to revisit.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Shady Oaks Campground and Cabins have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Shady Oaks Campground and Cabins dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Shady Oaks Campground and Cabins? Take a few days to enjoy the great local attractions, including the Acadia National Park, Camden-Rockland, Bangor and many other destinations in our great state. We are in the middle of it … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Shady Oaks Campground and Cabins?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 1 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.