This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Friendly resort on the banks of St Marys River near Goetzville
- Several golf courses within an hour's drive
- Great fishing on site, with bait and tackle shop and boat rentals
Folks who fancy a fuss-free fishing vacation, this one’s for you. Snaffle a spot at friendly Glen’s Cove, a leisurely 15-minute drive from Goetzville, and it’s a cinch to spend days in the company of your trusty rod and reel.
You’ll need to bring along a license (pick one up as you pass through Pickford, 15 minutes away, if you don’t already have one in your paws) but otherwise you’re well set up with all you need on site. For starters, you’re in a mighty handy location right at the water’s edge on the St Marys River, with rowing and motor boat rentals to be had on site if you’d like to venture further. If you don’t have your own kit (or managed to forget some vital component), it’s easy to acquire what you need at the bait and tackle shop.
Not really that into fishing? No matter – you’re equally welcome here, perhaps using the resort as a base for days of golfing, boat trips and lakeside wanderings, or grabbing an ice cream from the shop and settling down for leisurely hours watching the freighters glide past on their way down the Saint Lawrence Seaway.
That water view also provides a fab backdrop for an alfresco evening gathering with pals around the communal fire ring or cooking up a campfire feast. If you’d prefer to eat out, cafés and diners are within a 15-minute drive.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Small (11-25 sites)
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
If you prefer to wield a golf club rather than a fishing rod, bring them along for rounds at the local courses – there are several within an hour’s drive, including the gorgeously landscaped The Rock course on Drummond Island.
Drummond Island (an hour’s drive away, including a little ferry trip) is also a fab place for other outdoorsy days, kayaking the Heritage Water Trail, diving the lake’s shipwrecks or sticking to terra firma for birdwatching and beach strolls.
Head in the opposite direction to St Ignace for more coastal activities – feeding the inhabitants of the Deer Ranch, climbing Castle Rock or boarding a boat to Mackinac Island State Park. Or plot a course north to Sault Ste Marie, 45 minutes away, to visit the maritime museum and watch the ships navigate the Soo Locks.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Glen's Cove have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Glen's Cove dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Glen's Cove? If you prefer to wield a golf club rather than a fishing rod, bring them along for rounds at the local courses – there are several within an hour’s drive, including the … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Glen's Cove?
Camping and touring Arrive: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: noon – 6 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.