This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Relaxed and scenic site a few miles from Abilene
- Spectacular sunsets, duck pond and plenty of room to roam
- Pool, miniature golf, fishing and RV service centre
Relaxed country times in Kansas… close to golf, cycle trails and in-town sightseeing are all up for grabs with a stay at roomy and handsome Four Seasons RV Acres, a few miles from the small city of Abilene.
You'll see spectacular sunsets from your spacious pitch at this well-maintained park, where there's plenty of room to wander, ducks to see on the pond and an excellent range of leisure facilities including an outdoor pool, miniature golf, volleyball, horseshoes and a playground. Fishing is also available.
For food, barbecues and campfires are both allowed; a restaurant is nearby, and Abilene has plenty of shops and places to eat. Among the park amenities are a launderette, a washroom block, and gas cylinder sales.
And if you're moving on elsewhere in Kansas? This is the place to check all is hunky dory before you move on, as there's an RV service area on the grounds with an experienced and knowledgeable team to get your wheels into tiptop shape.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Large (51-200 sites)
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
The small city of Abilene has a fair bit to see and do, including the Dwight D Eisenhower Presidential Library, Museum and Boyhood Home; the former president was born here and is laid to rest in the town cemetery.
Elsewhere in town, take one of the walking and cycling trails around the other historical attractions, like the Greyhound Hall Of Fame, the Russell Stover Candies Factory, the Seelye and Lebold Mansions, and the Abilene & Smoky Valley Railroad. There are two golf courses too, both welcoming guests on day passes.
A few miles from town are the nature trails of Brown Memorial Park, the fishing of the Smoky Hill river, and the hikes of the Flint Hills Ecoregion, one of the biggest patches of tallgrass prairie in North America. In Manhattan, the biggest city in the Hills, the Flint Hills Discovery Center science and history museum covers the history of the prairieland with exhibits over nine zones.
Further afield, you could have a day out in Salina (27 miles), or visit the US Cavalry Museum at Fort Riley, 30 miles away.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Four Seasons RV Acres have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Four Seasons RV Acres dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Four Seasons RV Acres? The small city of Abilene has a fair bit to see and do, including the Dwight D Eisenhower Presidential Library, Museum and Boyhood Home; the former president was born here and is … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Four Seasons RV Acres?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 9 p.m. Depart by: noon