This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Camping La Hierbabuena is a very quiet and peaceful site, a small corner of Spain surrounded by trees, valleys and mountains.
The campsite has a library and communal room where you can play pool, darts, dominos and board games. We also have three pétanque courts and the staff organises regular coffee mornings, knitting club events and occasional quizzes. We provide a laundry service and we can arrange a hairdresser to come to the site.
The site is proud of the modern toilet and shower facilities which also include access to guests with reduced mobility.
The site has its own well-kept gardens and car parking with splendid mountain views.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
The site is located 3/4 of a mile from the small village of Los Lobos where guests can find three bars. The local store is open daily in summer (excluding Sunday afternoons) and operates limited hours in winter. The site is conveniently located to discover local villages and small towns and only 10km from Pulpi, known for its local market, and 12km from Cuevas del Almanzora.
Palomares, Villaricos, Vera, Garrucha and Turre are all within a reasonable drive and Mini-Hollywood, famous set of Spaghetti Western and many other films, is about an hour away.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping La Hierbabuena have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping La Hierbabuena dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping La Hierbabuena? The site is located 3/4 of a mile from the small village of Los Lobos where guests can find three bars. The local store is open daily in summer (excluding Sunday afternoons) … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping La Hierbabuena?
Camping and touring Arrive: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon