This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- A very well-located campsite near the town centre
- Lush vegetation, perfect to escape the summer heat
- Friendly atmosphere and lovely staff
Camping Vila Real is a wonderful campsite set on 3 acres and surrounded by a dense vegetation that provide shelter from the sun during the hot summer months.
On-site facilities include two toilet blocks, drinking water taps and washing-up area. The site also features a bar and restaurant where you can have a taste of regional delights.
The site is located a 10-minute walk from the town centre and has easy access to local attractions, walking and cycling trails. A municipal swimming pool is located a short walk away.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Large (51-200 sites)
Mountain biking nearby
The campsite is a 10-minute walk from the town centre and 5 minutes from the local municipal pool and the beach on Douro River. It has easy access to walking and cycling trails. Douro area and the Douro River are only 30 minutes away and have been declared Unesco Word Heritage.
Oporto is only 1-hour drive away.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Vila Real have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Vila Real dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Vila Real? The campsite is a 10-minute walk from the town centre and 5 minutes from the local municipal pool and the beach on Douro River. It has easy access to walking and cycling … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Vila Real?
Camping and touring Arrive: 8 a.m. – 11 p.m. Depart by: 4 p.m.