This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful tree-filled park 15 minutes' drive from Como
- Close to public transport for trips to Lake Como and Milan
- Swimming pool, restaurant, shop and bike hire
‘No stress’, eh? That certainly sounds like a promising start for a little Lombardia break, does it not…
And what would lead Camping Internazionale No Stress to make such a bold claim? Well, for starters there’s the cracking location: a short detour off the A9 motorway and 15 minutes’ drive from Como (and the lake that lies beyond). Added into the mix on the location front is a supermarket and collection of restaurants and cafés within walking distance, plus a handy train station 15 minutes’ walk away for jaunts up to Lake Como or south to the city of Milan.
The laidback lifestyle on site would go some way towards making your stay quite straightforward too: bring along a dog if you wish, light a barbecue if you’re in the mood for an elaborate outdoor dinner, or kick back with a pizza and glass of vino at the restaurant if you’ve declared yourself gleefully free of cooking responsibilities.
It’s probably no surprise to hear that the surrounds are pretty scenic here (the Italian Lakes do have something of a reputation for their good looks…), and there are plenty of hassle-free options for getting out to see them. Hire bikes on site, set out on walks, take boat rides – or, if it’s all getting just a tad too chilled, notch things up with a day of climbing or canyoning.
Back at base, there’s a pool for post-outing swims, and plenty of useful facilities to smooth the path of everyday life: a mini market, family-friendly/accessible bathrooms and free wifi among them.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Friendly staff, relaxed atmosphere
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Emplacements très ombragés Piscine sans horaire de fermeture Bon rapport …
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Leave the car at home
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
It faces some stiff competition from its neighbours in the Italian Lakes, but Lake Como has to be up there with the area’s most spectacular, ringed by hills, forests and pretty towns and villages. Take the 15-minute drive (or half-hour outing by train) to Como town, then spend days shuttling around on bikes or ferries to see some of the lake’s more far-flung spots.
Como town has a lovely medieval centre to wander around, and Villa Olmo, just outside town (15 minutes’ drive) is a good (if somewhat envy inducing) place to visit. Other top-notch stops around the lake include swanky Bellagio (50 minutes), the caves and gorges around Bellano (an hour) and peaceful little villages like Argegno (half an hour).
If you’re planning a longer stay (as you should…), other day trips nearby might take you to the gorgeous hilltop walled town of Bergamo (an hour), to the fashion-conscious streets of Milan (an hour by car or train), or over the border to Switzerland for more lakeside wanders in Lugano (half an hour).
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Internazionale No Stress have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Internazionale No Stress dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Internazionale No Stress? It faces some stiff competition from its neighbours in the Italian Lakes, but Lake Como has to be up there with the area’s most spectacular, ringed by hills, forests and pretty towns … Read more