This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful heathland site with beach and huge recreation area
- Swimming pond, boating lake, fishing and sailing
- Adventure playground, miniature golf, restaurant and beer garden
It's not just a site but a recreation area at peaceful and pleasant Campingpark Haddorfer Seen near Wettringen in the North Rhine-Westphalia district of Steinfurt: all ages and groups should have a splendidly active stay in these surrounds.
The site is set among heathland, with a huge accompanying recreation area accessible through pedestrian gates. Amble through here to find a clear pond for swimming, a sandy beach for sunbathing, and a regatta lake for fishing, pedal boating and sailing – or venture slightly off site for hiking and cycling paths through the handsome Münsterland landscape.
An excellent range of sporty adventures are available on site too: there's a football field and a basketball court, two beach volleyball courts, an adventure playground and a miniature golf course. If you care to surf instead, wifi is available in all areas of the site.
Haddorfer Seen is a safe and secure site, enclosed so that only guests have access. There's a restaurant/bistro for your foodie needs, as well as a food shop and gas cylinder sales. Barbecues and campfires are both allowed: bag your supplies 10 minutes' drive away in Wettringen or Neuenkirchen, or on your day trip to Osnabrück, just under an hour away.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Ask at the site reception about the many local hikes and bike rides through this green region, or for details of the local tour agency Mehr Münsterland, which can arrange canoe trips, wagon rides, castle and palace tours, garden visits, spa sessions and cycling excursions.
Two splendid city days are around 55 minutes' drive from the site: first up, the cultural city of Münster, with the Westphalian State Museum of Art and Cultural History, the Hippomax Westphalian Horse Museum and the only museum in the world dedicated to the graphic art of Picasso. Then take a trip to Osnabrück, for Osnabrück Zoo, the Hyde Park music and youth culture centre, and many old piles including the medieval town hall.
About 45 minutes' drive will take you to the Waarbeek amusement park, for whirling about on the big wheel or hurtling down slopes on the toboggan run. Treetop adventures are yours for the grabbing at the Rutbeek climbing park, half an hour from the site.
- Does Campingpark Haddorfer Seen have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Campingpark Haddorfer Seen dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Campingpark Haddorfer Seen? Ask at the site reception about the many local hikes and bike rides through this green region, or for details of the local tour agency Mehr Münsterland, which can arrange canoe trips, … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Campingpark Haddorfer Seen?
Camping and touring Arrive: 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.