This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- On 120 woodland hectares in the Loire Valley, 6km from Angers
- A 200-metre stroll from Lac de Maine and its sandy beach
- Heated pool, Jacuzzi, board games, playground and restaurant
There's loads to do on and around the Loire Valley site of Camping d'Angers - Lac de Maine: it's fully family friendly, has stacks of facilities and events, and is six kilometres from the fine old city of Angers as well as within a couple of hundred metres from the waters and sandy beach of Lac de Maine.
This peaceful site is on scenic 120-hectare park on the banks of the Maine river with pitches in a woodland setting. It has a big heated pool and a Jacuzzi with sun loungers alongside, and a first-rate range of facilities for all ages including volleyball, basketball and football areas, table football and a pool table, ping pong, pétanque and pinball machines. A playground is also on site.
A livelier vibe reigns in summer, when you can amble along to concerts of gypsy jazz, jazz rock, world music and quite a bit more...
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Great site, great location.
Excellent and very relaxing and peaceful
Perfect location for a break with activities on site
Modern cabin and very clean up together campsite
Fabulous, very clean and lovely food in the restaurant.
Thissite is a real gem, clean and very well-maintained.
Great site, fair price and easy walk to Angers
Good sized pitches. Very clean, new toilet/shower block. Close to …
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
la situation près du lac et des routes vélo
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Start from the site to explore the many footpaths and cycle paths of the Loire Valley, among forest, countryside, castles and vineyards. From Angers, the Loire Valley wine route takes tipplers to the winegrowers of Savennières and Aubance wines for tastings and tours.
The artificial lake of Lac de Maine should be a central spot for summer stays, with its sandy beach as well as its hundreds of activities in July and August for adults and kids. The Loire à Velo trail alongside the lake is much recommended too, for scenic pedals through the Maine NATURA 2000 towpath, Angers, the local slate quarries and the banks of the Maine river.
Spectacular old Angers 10 minutes' drive away needs at least a couple of days, to ramble around highlights such as the ninth-century Château d'Angers, the natural history museum and the Maison d'Adam.
- Does Camping d'Angers - Lac de Maine have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping d'Angers - Lac de Maine dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping d'Angers - Lac de Maine? Start from the site to explore the many footpaths and cycle paths of the Loire Valley, among forest, countryside, castles and vineyards. From Angers, the Loire Valley wine route takes tipplers to … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping d'Angers - Lac de Maine?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.