This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Rental tents on a friendly rural site 15 minutes from Aubusson
- A 10-minute walk from fishing spots on the Creuse river
- Swimming pool, restaurant, petting farm, pétanque court and pony rides
What a little gem of a place is little Limousin site Juliette Tentvakanties at Camping La Perle, a few minutes’ drive from Saint-Médard-la-Rochette and 15 minutes from Aubusson.
It’s a particularly fine pick if you’re the sort that struggles to stuff all the requisite gear in the car for your outdoor hols... No need to keep track of tent pegs, groundsheets and the like here, for rental tents are all set up ready to receive guests: each one has beds, a good collection of kitchen kit and outdoor furniture for open-air eats and drinks.
Not that you even have to bother with cooking duties, should you care not to – stroll over to the site’s restaurant and they’ll take care of all that, either serving up a full meal to eat in or providing pizzas to take off to a quiet corner.
With all the basics taken care of, that leaves you with plenty of time to indulge in holiday activities: games of pétanque and swims in the pool perhaps, or accompanying the nippers as they ride ponies, feed the animals at the petting zoo or clamber around at the playground.
The friendly folk here also highly recommend a sesh of lying in the grass staring up into the sky and waiting for the cranes to fly overhead (they’ll enhance this peaceful pursuit too by taking your kids off your hands for activity sessions if you’re here in summer).
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Come to the Limousin area in search of rural pursuits? Grab a fishing rod and wander down to the banks of the Creuse river, about 10 minutes’ walk away, to try your luck. If you’re more in the mood for leg-stretching, the folk on site will happily point you towards walking trails (there are several hundred kilometres to pick from in these scenic surrounds) or help hook you up with horse riding days.
Crafty types should certainly make an outing to Aubusson (15 minutes’ drive) – the town’s got an international reputation for tapestry making, and you can see the colourful pieces in production or marvel at the exhibits old and new in the huge museum. Renaissance and Art Deco buildings and a ruined castle are also worth seeking out in town.
More pretty things are on display at small but smartly restored Château de Villemonteix (20 minutes) and in the village of Masgot (20 minutes), which is filled with fab stone carvings at every turn. If spectacular scenery is more your thing, head south to the Millevaches en Limousin Regional Natural Park (20 minutes) for walks, bike rides and lake swims.
- Does Juliette Tentvakanties at Camping La Perle have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Juliette Tentvakanties at Camping La Perle dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Juliette Tentvakanties at Camping La Perle? Come to the Limousin area in search of rural pursuits? Grab a fishing rod and wander down to the banks of the Creuse river, about 10 minutes’ walk away, to try your ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Juliette Tentvakanties at Camping La Perle?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.