This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Located within the Armorique Regional Nature Park, Ty Provost is only 14 km from the beaches and 3 km from the local shop.
Superbly located, Ty Provost is an ideal starting point to discover Brittany. Come and see us at the reception desk where we can give you advice and suggestions on the best routes and attractions of the region.
The campsite is on former farmland and offers and an exceptional panorama of the preserved environment. Numerous footpaths to the surrounding woodlands are also accessible from the campsite.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Medium (26-50 sites)
From Nantes/Brest, take the N165, exiting at Junction 60 and take the D887 south to Chateaulin. When you reach the town centre, follow directions for the train station. Go past the train station and continue for approximately 2 km, the campsite will be on your right.
- Le Faou (13km)
- Locronan (14km)
- Armorique Regional Park (18km)
- Douarnenez (21km)
- Quimper (22km)
- Crozon (30km)
- Landerneau (31km)
- Morgat (31km)
- Huelgoat (32km)
- Pont-Croix (34km)
- Benodet (36km)
- Pont l'Abbe (38km)
- Camaret (38km)
- Audierne (38km)
- Concarneau (39km)
- Pont-Aven (46km)
- Does Ty Provost have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Ty Provost dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Ty Provost? - Le Faou (13km) - Locronan (14km) - Armorique Regional Park (18km) - Douarnenez (21km) - Quimper (22km) - Crozon (30km) - Landerneau (31km) - Morgat (31km) - Huelgoat (32km) - Pont-Croix ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Ty Provost?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.