This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-oriented site 600 metres from the river in Le Temple-sur-Lot
- Half an hour's drive from Walibi theme park
- Swimming pool, spa, sauna, kids' club and family activities
Lilies and the Lot river: how lovely. Family-friendly Camping du Bosc is a simple 600-metre stroll from the lush waters of the Lot, and a kilometre from the beaut landscapes of the Latour-Marliac gardens, famed for their water lilies (greenery and blooms so gorgeous they inspired artistic tendencies in Monet to paint his Les Nymphens).
The river has a Voie Verte walking and cycle path along its banks for easy access to hiking and biking around the region; if your active tastes tend towards water instead, a sailing centre nearby can rent you all sorts of vessels including canoes, motorboats and paddleboards. On site, water buffs of all ages should make for the pool and kids’ pool, while grownups seeking serenity can sink into the spa or sauna.
Camping du Bosc is a three-hectare site just outside the village of Le Temple-sur-Lot and 15 kilometres from the medieval buildings and Old Town of riverside settlement Villeneuve-sur-Lot. There’s plenty to pick from on site even after you’ve fully exhausted the pool, spa and sauna options: you could get active at the basketball, volleyball or badminton courts, idle around surfing the free wifi, or join in with guided walks, film, karaoke and sports tournaments and more from the varied activities programme in summer.
A bar, bread service and kids' club with games and crafts are also available in high season, and party nights with themed dinners and dancing run every summer Friday.
Camping du Bosc also has a playground, a food shop and communal barbecues.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Tourer storage facilities
The lush green gardens and famed water lilies of Latour-Marliac gardens are just over a kilometre away. The gardens house France’s national collection of water lilies (200 hardy and tropical varieties); green-fingered types should also be chuffed to learn they can buy their own water lilies here to bear proudly home.
If it’s watersports you’re after, a sailing centre with canoes, paddleboards, motorboats and pedalos for hire is four kilometres away; if it’s golf, you can test your teeing off skills at the course of Golf de Barthe within 20 minutes’ drive. The stalactites, stalagmites and limestone caverns of Lastournelle cave are 15 minutes away.
Even the kids should enjoy a potter around the fourth-century Gallo-Roman site and interactive museum of Villascopia, 45 minutes away, and they’ll def be up for the rides of Walibi Sud-Ouest, about half an hour's drive away at Roquefort.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping du Bosc have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping du Bosc dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping du Bosc? The lush green gardens and famed water lilies of Latour-Marliac gardens are just over a kilometre away. The gardens house France’s national collection of water lilies (200 hardy and tropical varieties); green-fingered … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping du Bosc?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 9 p.m. Depart by: noon