This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly site
- Direct access to a lakeside beach
- Boat trips in the Río Claro
Camping Internacional Marina Colbún is set right on the edge of the beautiful Lake Colbún which is the largest artificial reservoir in the Maule Region in Chile. With privileged views over the Andes mountain range, the lake temperature rises to 23ºC in summer, making it an ideal spot for waterports such as jet ski and kayaking and of course, swimming. Anglers and birdwatchers will also be thrilled about the opportunities to practice their favourite sport.
The campsite has a wide range of facilities including play areas, an above-ground swimming pool and a trampoline. There are also modern toilet and shower blocks with free hot water, as well as a washing-up area with a communal fridge.
The camping field is hidden amongst eucalyptus trees and you'll find spacious and extremely manicured pitches set in exceptional natural environment. Each pitch has its own barbecue and picnic table.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
Lake and/or mountain
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Small (11-25 sites)
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
The campsite is located along the Pehuenche Route which is an ideal base for those who want to discover the central part of Chile and Argentina foothills (1,400 km of route, of which 40 are off-road).
The Maule region around Talca offers a wide variety of opportunities for boating and watersports. Motorboats take tourists on boat trips on the Río Claro. Canoeists can also enjoy the scenic views along the Río Claro and lower Río Maule. Colbún Lake is another hot spot for similar activities.
Don't miss the tour wineries of the Maule region. Some wineries open their gates to tourists for tastings and tours of the vineyards. Others offer visitors with the opportunity to relax in the gardens, enjoy a meal at the vineyard's restaurant, take a cycling tour of the area, or hike around the vineyard and its surroundings. The Balduzzi winery offers tours in English, some with meals or cheese, and arranges aerial tours of the region.
- Does Camping Internacional Marina Colbún have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Internacional Marina Colbún dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Internacional Marina Colbún? The campsite is located along the Pehuenche Route which is an ideal base for those who want to discover the central part of Chile and Argentina foothills (1,400 km of route, of … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Internacional Marina Colbún?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 9 a.m. – Anytime Depart by: noon