This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful lakeside site surrounded by vast waterways and boreal forest
- Hunting, ice fishing, snowsports, climbing, golf and more nearby
- Lake swimming and fishing for walleye, pike and perch
Wild Goose Lake Campground is a peaceful site set among tall trees and overlooking Wildgoose Lake, about 20 minutes' drive from Geraldton, Ontario, and surrounded by vast pinewood forests and sprawling lake and river networks good for a huge range of outdoor activities including hiking, cycling, mountain biking, hunting, fishing, canoeing/kayaking, climbing, ice fishing, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, skiing, ice climbing, ice skating and more.
Pitches at Wild Goose Lake Campground are surrounded by natural forests of jack pine, birch, cedar, spruce, and poplar trees and all come with a picnic table and a firepit; some pitches are set on the shores of Wildgoose Lake, where guests are welcome to swim. You can rent a canoe/kayak or boat on site to explore the lake or go fishing for walleye, pike and perch, and there's a fish cleaning station for when you're done too.
Among the park's amenities are a modern washroom block with toilets and hot showers, a washing-up area and a launderette. Guests also have access to wifi.
Barbecues are allowed, and guests can buy firewood and ice at the park.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
The site is surrounded by heaps of walking and hiking trails good for birdwatching and wildlife spotting for white pelicans, turkey vultures, bald eagles, moose, wolves and black bears; you can also forage for wild blueberries and raspberries, and more.
Local restaurants, shops and grocery stores are all within easy reach.
Other nearby attractions include:
- Geraldton Interpretive Centre (museum dedicated to the history of the area): 26km
- Geraldton (town): 26km
- Kenogamisis Golf Club (18-hole course): 31km
- Geraldton Airport (for tours of the water bombers used to fight forest fires): 35km.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Wild Goose Lake Campground have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Wild Goose Lake Campground dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Wild Goose Lake Campground? The site is surrounded by heaps of walking and hiking trails good for birdwatching and wildlife spotting for white pelicans, turkey vultures, bald eagles, moose, wolves and black bears; you can also … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Wild Goose Lake Campground?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.