This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Friendly site in the north of Florianópolis island
- A five-minute drive from bars, restaurants, beach and watersports
- Pool, shop and bike hire; communal fridge, stove and barbecue
The locals call this Brazilian island 'Floripa’, and that’s not because ‘Florianópolis’ is too much of a mouthful, it’s because they’ve got better stuff to be doing. Like surfing and sailing, exploring rainforests and remote outcrops full of chattering wildlife, eating the freshest of seafood and just soaking up the sun... Join them at Camping e Hospedagem Sítio Sol Nascente, a friendly, green and flower-filled site in the north of this fab island.
The proprietors know how busy you’ll be, roving all over this compact but very special island in Santa Catarina state, so they’ve concentrated on giving you maximum comfort and ease back at base. The washrooms are roomy and clean with good-sized sinks and plentiful hot showers as well as access for wheelchairs, and there’s a fridge, stove and barbecue area for everyone to share, and a shop selling cold drinks, water and basic supplies. After hot days getting the best out of this brilliant outdoor environment, the outdoor pool gets you nice and cool before a night out.
On that note, it’s a couple of minutes’ walk to bars, shops and restaurants, or you could hire a bike from the site and head over to the popular beach areas of Cachoeira do Bom Jesus and Ingleses (five and 15 minutes by car if you'd prefer to drive instead).
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
The beaches of Floripa sum up the three-in-one character of the place: chic and smart in the north, a bit hippy and handpainted in the middle, wild and quiet on the southern tip. There’s top surfing and windsurfing to be had at Cachoeira do Bom Jesus and Ingleses near the site, as well as down at the laidback Conceição lagoon, half an hour away.
The lagoon is also home to the Rio Vermelho nature reserve, a rainforest area where you might see capuchin monkeys and crab-eating foxes as you wander the trails. An hour from the site, the scenery starts to change as you enter the Serra do Tabuleiro State Park, a mountainous but walkable subtropical rainforest thick with vines, ending in deserted coves of white sand and blue waters. Nature is very much in charge out here: catch a boat over to Campeche island (from the town of the same name, 50 minutes' drive from site), and they’ll warn you about monkeys stealing backpacks.
For a spot of city sophistication, the buzzing capital is half an hour away, with museums and galleries and UNESCO status as a Creative City of Gastronomy: dining options are here aplenty, from the little bars where you wash down a just-shucked oyster with a glass of beer.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping e Hospedagem Sítio Sol Nascente have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping e Hospedagem Sítio Sol Nascente dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping e Hospedagem Sítio Sol Nascente? The beaches of Floripa sum up the three-in-one character of the place: chic and smart in the north, a bit hippy and handpainted in the middle, wild and quiet on the southern … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping e Hospedagem Sítio Sol Nascente?
Camping and touring Arrive: 9 a.m. – Anytime Depart by: 4 p.m.
Reception is unmanned after 7pm. Please call using the number in the confirmation email if you are arriving later.Read more