This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- On a river bank just minutes from the beach
- Social events on site in a historic building
- Near two national parks for wildlife spotting and walking trails
Valla Beach Tourist Park is at the mouth of Deep Creek river, 20km south of Coffs Harbour and 3km north of Nambucca Heads on the coast of New South Wales. South Valla beach is just a 500m walk away.
The site has a grocery shop, swimming pool, tennis courts, barbecue area, games room, playground and kids' bike/roller skating track. Shower/toilet blocks include a parent and baby room and accessible facilities, and there is a launderette on site. Social events are held in the central building, a historic wool shed with stage, terrace and a bar and brasserie (open in high season). This building can also be hired for special events such as weddings and conferences for those who want a venue with on-site accommodation.
With a beach and lagoon just minutes from the site, there are plenty of areas for surfing, fishing and swimming nearby. There are also walks nearby that take you through native bushland to the ocean, or you can canoe or kayak on the Deep Creek river or visit one of the two national parks within 25km.
✓ Australian English
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed low season only
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Surfing, fishing and swimming next to the site.
Canoe or kayak trips on Deep Creek river, next to the site.
Valla Beach, a protected area with abundant local wildlife (1km).
Captain Cook Lookout, Nambucca Heads (3km).
Walking trails at Dorrigo National Park (25km) and Bongil Bongil National Park (15km).
Canoeing and waterfall walks from Bellingen (20km).
Coffs Harbour (20km).
Waterfall Way, a 191km scenic driving route from Coffs Harbour to Armidale.
Big Banana fun park (35km).
Dolphin Marine Magic wildlife park (30km).
- Does Valla Beach Tourist Park have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Valla Beach Tourist Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Valla Beach Tourist Park? Surfing, fishing and swimming next to the site. Canoe or kayak trips on Deep Creek river, next to the site. Valla Beach, a protected area with abundant local wildlife (1km). Captain Cook … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Valla Beach Tourist Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.