This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Scenic site in landscaped gardens overlooking Birubi beach
- Close to the biggest sand dunes range in the southern hemisphere
- Pool with shaded area, palm trees and picnic tables alongside
If you're seeking a New South Wales holiday spot that's close to the beach, near a vast range of sand dunes, and in a setting where you can spy whales and dolphins, you won't have to cast about far from Birubi Beach Holiday Park in the Hunter valley.
The site's Port Stephens setting overlooks the 400 metres of Birubi Point beach, five minutes' walk from the restaurants, tavern, café and surfboard hire of Anna Bay village. It's a cinch to get from here to the huge stack of Stockton Bight Sand Dunes, the biggest area of sand dunes in the Southern Hemisphere, where you can try sandboarding or explore on a camel or quad bike.
The area's also a popular place for dolphin and whale watching during migration season, either from the shore or on a boat trip – and if you'd like to get in the water yourself there's good surfing nearby as well as an aquatic reserve where you can snorkel or dive.
Birubi Beach Holiday Park is set over five and a half beachside hectares, close to the Stockton dunes. For when you're lazing about on site, there's a pool with shaded area, palm trees and picnic tables alongside; a miniature golf course; a games room and a TV room.
Also on site are a spacious and well-equipped campers' kitchen, a big barbecue area and a picnic area.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Large (51-200 sites)
Birubi beach next to the site and One Mile Beach three kilometres away are top picks for sandy days, swimming and surfing; Fishermans Bay adjacent to Anna Bay is the place for kayaking, boat launches and whale watching between May and October, and snorkelling and scuba diving can be sorted at Fly Point Aquatic Reserve, 10 kilometres from the site.
You can book whale and dolphin watching trips from Port Stephens (10 kilometres), within the 97,200 hectares of the Port Stephens-Great Lakes Marine Park. From Anna Bay to Stockton, the 32-kilometre run of Stockton beach includes the enormous Stockton Bight Sand Dunes, where you can take adventure tours by 4x4, or go sandboarding, quad biking and camel riding.
If it's now time for something completely different, slip along to Toboggan Hill Park, eight kilometres away at Nelson Bay, for an adrenalised day of tobogganing and maze wanders outdoors, and a climbing wall, ice skating and play areas indoors.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Birubi Beach Holiday Park have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Birubi Beach Holiday Park dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Birubi Beach Holiday Park? Birubi beach next to the site and One Mile Beach three kilometres away are top picks for sandy days, swimming and surfing; Fishermans Bay adjacent to Anna Bay is the place for … Read more