This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Surrounded by natural bushland three minutes from Anna Bay
- A short drive to beaches, shopping and many other attractions
- Pool with waterslides, solar-heated spa and free wifi
Surrounded by lush acres of bush, minutes from beaches and lakes, and with swish facilities on site including a spa and a tropical pool – have a splendid stay here at Bays.
Three minutes from New South Wales's spectacular Anna Bay, Bays Holiday Park is a roomy and peaceful site a short drive from the coast, bush and heaps of outdoor activities around beaut Port Stephens.
The closest beach is Taylor's, and the surfing beach of Stockton is within a four-minute drive. Sailing, parasailing, kayaking, fishing, horse and camel riding are all available nearby.
Among the smart site facilities are a newly-renovated tropical pool with a waterfall mushroom, waterslides for the kids and a solar-heated spa. If you're a wildlife watcher, go and greet the resident rabbits or the birds in the on-site aviary; koalas are easy to spot in the surrounding area too.
Bays also has a playground, miniature golf course, giant chess, ten-pin bowling, free wifi and a picnic area with fully-equipped camp kitchen and outdoor undercover barbecue. Several shopping centres are within easy driving distance.
Amenities include a toilet block with free hot showers, disabled facilities, and a launderette.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Empfehlenswert, kein Luxus, gute Mittelklasse, alles Eben,
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
This is bonzer land for getting into the outdoors, with surfing, sailing, parasailing, sea kayaking, fishing, skin diving, snorkelling, wave jumping, quad biking and horse and camel riding all easily available nearby.
To hit the beach and the waves – a must, you're in New South Wales – the sand dunes and surfing of Stockton beach are a few minutes' drive away; Taylor's beach is even closer, and other sandtastic options are nearby such as One Mile, Samurai, Fingal Bay (and famed lighthouse) and Shoal Bay. Boat hire, whale and dolphin watching cruises are all bookable around here too.
Among the many other recommendations around the Hunter Region are lazy boat trips along the Hunter river, lazy days among greenery at the Hunter Region Botanic Gardens, and nature spotting and hiking at the Hunter Wetlands Centre or the Tomaree National Park.
If you're up for golf, the David Graham's Golf Complex, Nelson Bay Golf Club and the Horizons Golf Course should see you sorted, and if you want to investigate Australian grog, take a tour of Port Stephens Winery or Murray's Brewery.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Bays Holiday Park have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Bays Holiday Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Bays Holiday Park? This is bonzer land for getting into the outdoors, with surfing, sailing, parasailing, sea kayaking, fishing, skin diving, snorkelling, wave jumping, quad biking and horse and camel riding all easily available nearby. … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Bays Holiday Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 6 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.