This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Riverside site in the village of Yala
- 14 kilometres from San Salvador de Jujuy
- Pool, restaurant and over 30 barbecue grills
Complejo Turístico El Refugio de Yala is in the village of Yala, on the way to Quebrada de Humahuaca, a green mountain valley with clear waters and lagoons. It's set by the Yala river, 14 kilometres from San Salvador de Jujuy.
The site has a three-hectare open field for camping. Facilities include drinking water, showers, toilets and a washing-up area.
Guests have access to over 30 grills to prepare their own meals, and an on-site restaurant if they don't feel like cooking.
There's also a big outdoor pool and a sports area suitable for football and volleyball. The site has free wifi.
Tourist board rating
✓ British Sign Language (BSL)
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
Lake and/or mountain
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
The campsite is in Yala, an area of valleys, waterfalls and the six big lakes and several smaller ones of the Lagunas de Yala, all set close together. Reach the Yala Lakes from Yala by crossing the river on the Puente Negro bridge (take the bus Colectivo 9 leaving every 30 minutes).
The Termas de Reyes hot springs are 18km from San Salvador de Jujuy, in hills above the Reyes river.
Yala is 28 kilometres from San Salvador de Jujuy.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Complejo Turístico El Refugio de Yala have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Complejo Turístico El Refugio de Yala dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Complejo Turístico El Refugio de Yala? The campsite is in Yala, an area of valleys, waterfalls and the six big lakes and several smaller ones of the Lagunas de Yala, all set close together. Reach the Yala Lakes … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Complejo Turístico El Refugio de Yala?
Camping and touring Arrive: 8 a.m. – 11:30 p.m. Depart by: Anytime On-site accommodation Arrive: 8 a.m. – 11:30 p.m. Depart by: Anytime