This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
No information has been provided by the owner.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Propane/gas cylinders available
Motor caravans accepted
Horseback riding nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
— 8.6 kilometres
8.6 kilometres Brynmawr Bus Station — 17.2 kilometres
17.2 kilometres Hay on Wye: Castle Bus Stop — 17.6 kilometres
- Train stations
Rhymney Rail Station
— 20.3 kilometres
20.3 kilometres Ebbw Vale Parkway Rail Station — 21.0 kilometres
21.0 kilometres Pontlottyn Rail Station — 21.6 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Newport (S Wales) Ferry Terminal
— 46.4 kilometres
Cardiff International Airport
— 60.6 kilometres
- Brecon Mountain Railway (17.4 kilometres)
- Big Pit: National Coal Museum (21.8 kilometres)
- Blaenavon Ironworks (21.9 kilometres)
- Cwmmau Farmhouse (27.2 kilometres)
- Skenfrith Castle (33.1 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.