This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Moreton Farm Leisure Park is a peaceful family-friendly site catering for touring caravans, motorhomes and tents.
All our touring caravan and motorhome pitches are hardstanding and the majority also have their own drainage and water supply direct to the pitches.
Just some of our facilities for touring and camping include:
- two modern shower and toilet blocks which are cleaned twice a day and checked regularly throughout the day (showers are free of charge and operated by a push button)
- disabled access in one of the shower/toilet blocks, together with a disabled shower/toilet unit
- baby changing facilities and baby baths in all blocks
- launderette and washing-up facilities near to both the touring field and the tent field
- three chemical waste points located around the park
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Medium (26-50 sites)
- Coach stations
Kilgetty Coach Stop
— 2.3 kilometres
2.3 kilometres Tenby: Upper Park Rd Coach Stop — 4.7 kilometres
4.7 kilometres Pembroke: Castle Coach Stop — 14.0 kilometres
- Train stations
Saundersfoot Rail Station
— 1.3 kilometres
1.3 kilometres Kilgetty Rail Station — 2.4 kilometres
2.4 kilometres Tenby Rail Station — 4.5 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Tenby Ferry Landing
— 4.6 kilometres
4.6 kilometres Caldey Island Ferry Landing — 8.2 kilometres
8.2 kilometres Pembroke Dock Ferry Terminal — 15.9 kilometres
— 47.0 kilometres
At the Kilgetty roundabout on the A477, take the first exit signposted for Tenby on the A478. Follow the road for around 1.5 miles and we are located on the left-hand side after the village of Pentlepoir. There are signposts on the side of the road indicating the holiday park.
Moreton Farm is a family-run park situated in a secluded valley about a mile away from the harbour village of Saundersfoot, which is in the southern heart of the Pembrokeshire National Coastal Park.
Saundersfoot itself has something for everyone: beaches, coves, unspoilt sands, restaurants, pubs, cafés, shops and a busy fishing harbour. Our local beaches at Saundersfoot lie to both sides of the harbour. The safe bathing and sailing waters of the bay are the main attractions. From the harbour you can buy fresh fish or hire and charter a boat to fish for your own. The harbour is the life and soul of Saundersfoot and hosts various events throughout the year, from St David's Day markets in March to Christmas markets in December and the spectacular sight of the New Year's Day Swim; this village is a great all year round destination for all the family.
Take a two-mile drive from Moreton Farm Leisure Park and you will find yourself in the historic medieval walled town of Tenby: its narrow meandering streets are filled with many interesting shops, pubs, restaurants, galleries and bars. There are stunning beaches, a harbour with fishing trips and pleasure boat trips including a trip three miles offshore to the beautiful monastery island of Caldey.
Moreton Farm Leisure Park is in an ideal location for exploring the Pembrokeshire National Park Coastline and the many historical buildings and castles in the area. South Pembrokeshire has three of the finest Norman Castles in Wales: Pembroke, Carew and Manorbier.
- Pembroke Castle (14.0 kilometres)
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park (15.0 kilometres)
- Pembrey Country Park (28.9 kilometres)
- Tudor Merchant's House (4.8 kilometres)
- Stackpole Estate (17.2 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Moreton Farm Leisure Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Moreton Farm Leisure Park dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Moreton Farm Leisure Park? Moreton Farm is a family-run park situated in a secluded valley about a mile away from the harbour village of Saundersfoot, which is in the southern heart of the Pembrokeshire National Coastal ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Moreton Farm Leisure Park?
From 12.00pmRead more