This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
No information has been provided by the owner.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Propane/gas cylinders available
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Kilgetty Coach Stop
— 2.9 kilometres
2.9 kilometres Tenby: Upper Park Rd Coach Stop — 9.0 kilometres
9.0 kilometres St Clears (Carmarthenshire) Coach Stop — 15.6 kilometres
- Train stations
Kilgetty Rail Station
— 2.7 kilometres
2.7 kilometres Saundersfoot Rail Station — 3.7 kilometres
3.7 kilometres Narberth Rail Station — 5.7 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Tenby Ferry Landing
— 8.8 kilometres
8.8 kilometres Caldey Island Ferry Landing — 12.5 kilometres
12.5 kilometres Pembroke Dock Ferry Terminal — 18.9 kilometres
— 46.4 kilometres
- Pembroke Castle (17.6 kilometres)
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park (18.0 kilometres)
- Pembrey Country Park (27.7 kilometres)
- Tudor Merchant's House (9.0 kilometres)
- Stackpole Estate (21.6 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.