This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
No information has been provided by the owner.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Convenience store nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Neyland: Honeyborough Green Coach Stop
— 7.8 kilometres
7.8 kilometres Pembroke Dock: Tesco coach stop — 8.5 kilometres
8.5 kilometres Haverfordwest Bus Station — 9.0 kilometres
- Train stations
Haverfordwest Rail Station
— 8.4 kilometres
8.4 kilometres Pembroke Dock Rail Station — 8.8 kilometres
8.8 kilometres Johnston (Pembrokeshire) Rail Station — 9.2 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Pembroke Dock Ferry Terminal
— 9.2 kilometres
9.2 kilometres Milford Haven Dock Entrance — 13.1 kilometres
13.1 kilometres Tenby Ferry Landing — 14.8 kilometres
— 57.6 kilometres
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park (8.4 kilometres)
- Pembroke Castle (9.8 kilometres)
- St Davids Cathedral (30.7 kilometres)
- Tudor Merchant's House (14.8 kilometres)
- Stackpole Estate (15.6 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.