This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
The site is situated within a 300 acre Farm with majestic views, it is within three miles of Afan Forest Park wich has some the most renound cycle tracks. The four pods look out on wonderful views, they have heating and lighting which is sourced from Sola Pannels.
There is a newly built utility block comprising of two single showers and a disabled toilet and shower plus two separate toilets. In addition to this there is a kitchen dinner with fridge two micro ovens and two mini ovens plus general kitchen equipment and dishes.
We also have a secure bike storage and bike wash area.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Propane/gas cylinders available
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Port Talbot Bus Station
— 3.1 kilometres
3.1 kilometres Neath: Rail Station Coach Stop — 4.6 kilometres
4.6 kilometres Swansea Bus Station — 11.1 kilometres
- Train stations
Baglan Rail Station
— 2.0 kilometres
2.0 kilometres Briton Ferry Rail Station — 2.8 kilometres
2.8 kilometres Port Talbot Parkway Rail Station — 3.6 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Swansea Queens Dock Ferry Terminal
— 9.8 kilometres
9.8 kilometres Barry Waterfront Ferry Terminal — 43.4 kilometres
43.4 kilometres Cardiff Castle Waterbus Stop — 44.5 kilometres
— 19.7 kilometres
19.7 kilometres Cardiff International Airport — 39.9 kilometres
From North and Midlands:
Take M5 south to M50. Take M50 to Ross on Wye, A40 past Monmouth to A449 to M4 and head west. Take Junction 40 off the M4 and head north on A4107.
Continue on this road until you reach the traffic lights. At the lights turn left, this will take you down a hill.
At the bottom of the hill turn right, continue on this road and you will pass the Afan Tavern on you left hand side. Continue following the road round a left hand bend. You will come to a junction, take a right.
Continue on this road (Depot Road) and take the second left past the Library.
Continue straight up this road to Heol y Parc, follow the road round and you will come onto Cefyn Coed Road.
You are almost there.
Continue on this road and take the first left, you are now in Heol Y Bwlch. The road goes to the left and you see an opening on your right hand side, take that road and you are in the country side, and the pods are about 600 yards from the entrance of the farm.
From South and London:
Take M4 /M5 over Severn Bridge into Wales (don't forget toll money). Follow M4 west past Cardiff and Bridgend. Take Junction 40 off the M4 and head north on A4107. SEE ABOVE
The nearest railway station is Port Talbot, 12 miles away.
For rail details call 08457 484950
- See more at: http://fedwenfawr.co.uk/index.php/getting-to-fedwen-fawr-farm#sthash.fBwWGeA5.dpuf
Besides Afan Argoid we are very central for the Gower and the Vale.
There is Margam Park were there are wonderful walks and bike tracks, watch the deer and peacock walking around the park and explore the castle.
There is also three miles of golden sands at Aberafan Beach which is only four miles from the site. With many more attractions, and then you can come back to the wonderful suroundings of the country side.
- Aberdulais Falls (6.2 kilometres)
- National Waterfront Museum (10.7 kilometres)
- National Wetland Centre Wales (23.8 kilometres)
- Aberdulais Falls (6.1 kilometres)
- Aberdeunant (32.3 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Fedwen Fawr have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Fedwen Fawr dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Fedwen Fawr? Besides Afan Argoid we are very central for the Gower and the Vale. There is Margam Park were there are wonderful walks and bike tracks, watch the deer and peacock walking around ... Read more