This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Facilities include easy access, spacious near-level site, close to hard-standing area, tea-room, all-night access to showers and toilets, water point, toilet disposal point.
* * * Now including luxury 20amp electric hook-ups * * *
(20amp hook-ups are usually only found on big sites)
Camping and Caravanning members only (campers and caravanners may join on site)
West Wales Museum of Childhood is nearby, under cover and open all year round. It has a tearoom which serves light refreshment and hot drinks and soft drinks from 10am to 6pm, 7 days a week in July, August and September and closed Wednesday only from October to June. There is a charge for admission to the museum but the tearoom and gift shop have no charge for admission
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Propane/gas cylinders available
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Pencader (Carmarthenshire): Square Bus Stop
— 8.9 kilometres
8.9 kilometres Carmarthen: Blue Street o/s Bus Station — 20.5 kilometres
20.5 kilometres Lampeter (Ceredigion): Black Lion Bus Stop — 22.6 kilometres
- Train stations
Carmarthen Rail Station
— 20.7 kilometres
20.7 kilometres Whitland Rail Station — 28.7 kilometres
28.7 kilometres Ferryside Rail Station — 29.5 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Fishguard Ferry Terminal
— 42.0 kilometres
42.0 kilometres Tenby Ferry Landing — 45.5 kilometres
— 52.6 kilometres
- National Wool Museum (1.4 kilometres)
- Llanerchaeron - National Trust (23.1 kilometres)
- National Botanic Garden of Wales (26.8 kilometres)
- Dolaucothi Gold Mines (29.5 kilometres)
- Aberdeunant (31.3 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.